Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook 430 G3 (SkyLake) - High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed Clover_v2.4k_r4444.RM-4652 from bitbucket and made a new debug. The problem is still present.

Attachments

• debug_450_G3_Clover_by_RehabMan.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
I installed Clover_v2.4k_r4444.RM-4652 from bitbucket and made a new debug. The problem is still present.

You will need to provide details regarding "the problem".

Please note that the guide DOES NOT recommend OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

You will need to provide details regarding "the problem".

Please note that the guide DOES NOT recommend OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.
Look at post #254. I have already described my problem in details and filmed a video (post #257).
I use OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi because without this driver the system won't boot. If I use AptioMemoryFix.efi the system stucks on boot and doesn't load either. OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi is the only working option. Are there any alternatives?

Look at post #254. I have already described my problem in details and filmed a video (post #257).
I use OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi because without this driver the system won't boot. If I use AptioMemoryFix.efi the system stucks on boot and doesn't load either. OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi is the only working option. Are there any alternatives?
read post 262

Your profile doesn't even have hardware details.
Please fix as per FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

The ProBook guide does not use config.plist to inject the audio layout-id.
It is injected by the model specific SSDT with HDEF._DSM.
Well the audio is working fine in Layout 7 but it doesn't detect the headphones.
With Layout 5 it does detect the headphones.
But it doesn't detect the external Microphone when i plug it in. It is detected as a headphone.
Do you have any solution for that ?

Well the audio is working fine in Layout 7 but it doesn't detect the headphones.
With Layout 5 it does detect the headphones.
But it doesn't detect the external Microphone when i plug it in. It is detected as a headphone.
Do you have any solution for that ?

You will need to be more clear regarding what you're doing, and what the physical audio ports are on your laptop.
I don't have your laptop, therefore no idea.

You will need to be more clear regarding what you're doing, and what the physical audio ports are on your laptop.
I don't have your laptop, therefore no idea.
Ok sorry,
Well i think that on every Probook 4x0 G3 there is only one Jack which detect if you plugged headphones or external microphone.
It's working fine under Windows 10.
Here on High Sierra it is always detected as Headphones even if i plug in an external microphone.

Attachments

• IMG_0869.jpg
    IMG_0869.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 97
Ok sorry,
Well i think that on every Probook 4x0 G3 there is only one Jack which detect if you plugged headphones or external microphone.
It's working fine under Windows 10.
Here on High Sierra it is always detected as Headphones even if i plug in an external microphone.

Combo jacks are known to be problematic.
You might try ALCPlugFix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back