Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook 430 G3 (SkyLake) - High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
So - scuse me but is this guide still relevant? When I download the High Sierra Beta and try the copy command to the usb. It states something like this app is not an OS. Should I still be downloading the Beta or should we go with the normal one and unibeast install? Btw I've got the Probook 430 G3 - so specs are the same as per title.

EDIT: The exact message is
/Applications/Install macOS High Sierra Beta.app does not appear to be a valid OS installer application.

Last edited:
So - scuse me but is this guide still relevant? When I download the High Sierra Beta and try the copy command to the usb. It states something like this app is not an OS. Should I still be downloading the Beta or should we go with the normal one and unibeast install? Btw I've got the Probook 430 G3 - so specs are the same as per title.
From where did you download the High Sierra Beta ?

Thanks feartech. So far I've got 10.13.4 installed without much effort following the first part of that thread. Keyboard and mouse even worked fine during install and after.
Next priorities are getting wifi working (have replaced the card), audio and booting from the drive rather than USB drive. :)
the laptop guide mentions about installing clover to the hard drive (around the same place as installing to usb)

best to read the section:
Post Installation
on post 1:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back