Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Envy Haswell series J/K/Q/N using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, RehabMan.
Can you help me with this little problem?
When attack headphones
the sound still comes outside and nothing in headphone.
sorry the system is in Italian.
Some advice?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20160930_220301.jpg
    20160930_220301.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 129
Hi, RehabMan.
Can you help me with this little problem?
When attack headphones
the sound still comes outside and nothing in headphone.
sorry the system is in Italian.
Some advice?
Thanks in advance

Please fill out your profile as requested in the guide. Your profile does not have any laptop information. The required details are listed in the guide.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Dear RehabMan,can you help me,what if i have msata ssd Plextor 128 gb and hdd 1Tb,and bootloader can boot only from hdd,but windows and mac os x installed in msata.I put clover and efi bootloader in hdd.But i think when i do "Updates to the patch repositories" i think something did not updates.may be i do so something wrong,and i need to install clover or mac differently?
sorry for my English.i have Hp Envy 15 J-Series

Dear RehabMan,can you help me,what if i have msata ssd Plextor 128 gb and hdd 1Tb,and bootloader can boot only from hdd,but windows and mac os x installed in msata.I put clover and efi bootloader in hdd.But i think when i do "Updates to the patch repositories" i think something did not updates.may be i do so something wrong,and i need to install clover or mac differently?
sorry for my English.i have Hp Envy 15 J-Series

What happens when you attempt to boot?

When i boot all ok,and all work ok,but when i try to update patch repositories there is something strange.
2016-10-01_19-59-12.png

When i boot all ok,and all work ok,but when i try to update patch repositories there is something strange.View attachment 213308

It means you forgot to install Clover to your HDD EFI. Or something is wrong with your EFI partition and it can't be mounted.

Check that it is mounting correctly with ./mount_efi.sh and check that it has Clover properly installed.

Please fill out your profile as requested in the guide. Your profile does not have any laptop information. The required details are listed in the guide.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".
Sorry

HP ENVY 15-j022el
cpu:intel 17-4700mq haswell 2.4ghz quad 8 threads
ram: 16gb ddr3
chipset: hm 87 express
gpu: hd 4600 2gb, nvidia gt740m 2 gb
audio: beats audio (IDT)

Hi!

I have the weirdest problem with the touchpad on my HP Envy j160no.
Everything worked fine, wifi, touchpad, keyboard, sound... everything...

then suddenly out of nowhere when I was working with the computer the touchpad started acting odd.

It doesn't react when I touch and drag the pad. However, it does work to click the pad, and if I click and hold the pad down the cursor moves (and selects). And dragging up and down on the pad scrolls pages instead of moving the cursor.

Any idea what might have happened?

Sorry

HP ENVY 15-j022el
cpu:intel 17-4700mq haswell 2.4ghz quad 8 threads
ram: 16gb ddr3
chipset: hm 87 express
gpu: hd 4600 2gb, nvidia gt740m 2 gb
audio: beats audio (IDT)

Please, in your profile, as requested (the bold face part you neglected to read).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back