Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6300 Pro / HP 8300 Elite - A 100 percent Working and Easily Affordable CustoMac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodmorning everyone
Tomorrow finally comes the GT710 video card and I'm trying to build my hackintosh, in Italy there is no longer the Fenvi FV-T919 Wifi / BT adapter, can you recommend a compatible card?
Thank you

Thanks to everyone for help, but since wifi for me is not necessary,
I read on this tread of this bluetooth GMYLE NPL003340 adapter,
do you think it will work?

Thanks to everyone for help, but since wifi for me is not necessary,
I read on this tread of this bluetooth GMYLE NPL003340 adapter,
do you think it will work?

I have that adapter. It works pretty well. Sometimes gets a little bit flaky with a Magic Mouse, but it's usually a positioning issue. Other than that, no problems with it.

I posted this elsewhere, so apologies for the cross-post, but wondering if anyone has tried any of the Quadro cards. I'm looking specifically at the P1000. Hypothetically they should work, but wanted to see if anyone had tried it before dropping the money.

Thanks so much!

Thanks! I'll check it out. Looks like he was running into power issues... Do you think the power supply in a 8300 SFF would be able to handle it under a heavy load?
Don't know for certain. I do know that a Pico PSU is more efficient but is rated much lower (watts of output) than the HP 240W PSU. You could try one for a few weeks to see if it works for you. If not, exchange it for the P600 instead. If the HP SFF PSU can handle a 1050 Ti I'd expect no problems with the P1000. The max power draw from the motherboard is listed at 47W for the P1000. The max for a 1050 Ti is closer to 75W. Let us know if it does work for you. Do you need more than 3 monitors ?

Screen_Shot_22.jpg

Screen Shot 23.jpg

Last edited:
Let us know if it does work for you. Do you need more than 3 monitors ?

I will definitely try it out and report back. Thanks for your help. I actually just use two monitors, but I can always use more GPU power because I use the machine for professional video editing and a lot of FX/Coloring work.

Finally we start :)
I'm creating the usb stick with unibeast, having the GT710 if I misunderstood I do not have to select nvidia iniect,
and as UEFI bios yes.
is correct?

Finally we start :)
I'm creating the usb stick with unibeast, having the GT710 if I misunderstood I do not have to select nvidia iniect,
and as UEFI bios yes.
is correct?
Correct, do not select inject Nvidia. That is only for older cards like the GT210. The 710 has UEFI vBios.

Last edited:
ops a problem
the bios of my hp ssf8300 3570 is 2.90 rev.a
version 2.99 0 3.04 seems to be for the elite 8300 model,
so I have to leave version 2.90 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back