Contribute
Register

[Guide] How to patch DSDT for working battery status

How to patch DSDT for working battery status

It would be possible to apply the patch from the battery through a SSDT ?

No. Very rarely, the battery methods are actually in an OEM SSDT, but in that case you're patching the OEM SSDT just as if the code was in DSDT.

The next question has to do with the issue of battery, but could help me with your experience ?

It is on the issue of P -state , I have intel i5 2450m processor of 2.5 Hz , with a turbocharged 3.1 ,.
Create a method with SSDT and patched appleintelcpumanagement.kext revorgirl but to get my P -state just throws me 8-11-17--19- 21 and 25 'll be fine I doing something wrong ?
How many P -state have to have ?
As would do to get the C -State ?

I'm using macbook pro SMBIOS 8.1. Please help me.

The fact of not having my battery still functioning could affect power management for idle state and the P -State ?

The next question has to do with the issue of battery, but could help me with your experience ?

It is on the issue of P -state , I have intel i5 2450m processor of 2.5 Hz , with a turbocharged 3.1 ,.
Create a method with SSDT and patched appleintelcpumanagement.kext revorgirl but to get my P -state just throws me 8-11-17--19- 21 and 25 'll be fine I doing something wrong ?
How many P -state have to have ?
As would do to get the C -State ?

I'm using macbook pro SMBIOS 8.1. Please help me.

Off-topic for here. Open a separate thread. You're missing turbo states. For PM guide, read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-haswell-laptops.html

The fact of not having my battery still functioning could affect power management for idle state and the P -State ?

Unlikely.

Rehadman Hi , me again , do what indicastes me and change the language in my laptop , but when compiling it throws the following error at the end of B1B2 method :
"Error syntax error, unexpected $ end premature and End-Of-File".
How could I fix it?

Rehadman Hi , me again , do what indicastes me and change the language in my laptop , but when compiling it throws the following error at the end of B1B2 method :
"Error syntax error, unexpected $ end premature and End-Of-File".
How could I fix it?

Upload the file.

rehadman thank you very much, I upload the dsdt originale obtained by AIDA64 and dsdt with compilation error that has other additional patches that you specify for me which is the best of them.

Attachments

• dsdtOriginal.aml
    31.3 KB · Views: 68
  • dsdtpatching.dsl.zip
    22.4 KB · Views: 55

rehadman thank you very much, I upload the dsdt originale obtained by AIDA64 and dsdt with compilation error that has other additional patches that you specify for me which is the best of them.

Add a single line at the end of the file:
Code:
}

thank you very much , when first applying the patch the method B1B2 , adding not only aparecian these lines " child" , why not add it manually , I'll have problems with that. "

my dsdt had three errors but after the method manually enter other B1B2 were corrected and I'm only one, but cn you help solve it

Back