Contribute
Register

[Guide] How to patch DSDT for working battery status

config - Rename EC0 to EC true Extract DSDT.aml battery patch error, percentage can not be repaired.
config - Rename EC0 to EC false Extract DSDT.aml to play any battery patch.
It seems that my PC does not have to inject the USB attribute to activate wake up after sleep.
If I injected usb_prw_0x6d_xhc this patch can not wake up through the USB device, only through the keyboard power button to wake up! But to achieve AppleBusPowerController load must get Rename EC0 to EC, I would like to not extract DSDT, with SSDT to achieve DSDT patched!

No idea what you're trying to say.
Describe your problem clearly.
Then attach "Problem Reporting" files as per post #1.

Note: By patching _PRW to avoid "instant wake", it is *expected* that "wake on USB" is disabled. Further discussion of that, though, is off-topic in the battery thread.

No idea what you're trying to say.
Describe your problem clearly.
Then attach "Problem Reporting" files as per post #1.

Note: By patching _PRW to avoid "instant wake", it is *expected* that "wake on USB" is disabled. Further discussion of that, though, is off-topic in the battery thread.
"Instant wake" patching is the default for USB wake-up call? Is there a specific value for the attribute value in this patch? Is there a link to the new Sierra? (I am very sorry that English is so bad that it is difficult to change several kinds of translation.

"Instant wake" patching is the default for USB wake-up call?

Patching the _PRW that use the GPE associated with USB to return 0 for DeepestSleepState (see ACPI spec, _PRW) causes "wake on USB" to be disabled.

Is there a specific value for the attribute value in this patch?

No idea what you mean by "specific value" or "attribute value".

Is there a link to the new Sierra?

Sierra is downloaded from the Mac App Store.

Patching the _PRW that use the GPE associated with USB to return 0 for DeepestSleepState (see ACPI spec, _PRW) causes "wake on USB" to be disabled.

No idea what you mean by "specific value" or "attribute value".

Sierra is downloaded from the Mac App Store.
I read your 3 replies, we are not talking about the same topic! It's all about translation. I mean, I want to ask about the link to the guide to Sierra's special repair sleep
AAPL,current-available "2100" 0x0834
extra “2200” 0x0A8C
extra-in-sleep “ 1600” 0x03E8
port-current-in-sleep “2100” 0x0A8C I see that there is a patch that is different from yours, so is there a standard for defining this value:lol::lol::lol:

I read your 3 replies, we are not talking about the same topic! It's all about translation. I mean, I want to ask about the link to the guide to Sierra's special repair sleep

No idea what you're referring to.

AAPL,current-available "2100" 0x0834
extra “2200” 0x0A8C
extra-in-sleep “ 1600” 0x03E8
port-current-in-sleep “2100” 0x0A8C I see that there is a patch that is different from yours, so is there a standard for defining this value:lol::lol::lol:

Power properties guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-usb-power-property-injection-for-sierra.222266/

rehabman, thank you so much.
i tested your latest battery kext on 10.12.6/10.13 PB9
there is no problem.

Hello, i try using the kext u are provided but my battery status still not detect my battery ( attached screenshot ), here also i attach my mounted /EFI and DSDT.aml and config.plist i am using, i used laptop LENOVO T430 ( without the NVIDIA version ) and running at Yosemite 10.10.5.. any helps would be appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot at Sep 10 03-03-02.png
    Screenshot at Sep 10 03-03-02.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 130
  • EFI BACKUP.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 110
  • config.plist
    8.3 KB · Views: 220
  • DSDT.aml
    59.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot at Sep 10 03-05-42.png
    Screenshot at Sep 10 03-05-42.png
    37 KB · Views: 96
Hello, i try using the kext u are provided but my battery status still not detect my battery ( attached screenshot ), here also i attach my mounted /EFI and DSDT.aml and config.plist i am using, i used laptop LENOVO T430 ( without the NVIDIA version ) and running at Yosemite 10.10.5.. any helps would be appreciated

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hi, i need help to fix wrong battery status.
The problem is than when i charge the battery then the max percentage is 77-80%.
What is the cause of this problem?

I used this patch
Maybe this patch is not fully compatible with my laptop?

MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Attachments

• problem_reporting.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 70
Back