Contribute
Register

[Guide] How to patch DSDT for working battery status

Hi.
something does not work.:O

When you provide "Problem Reporting" files, you must also provide a detailed description of the problem.

When you provide "Problem Reporting" files, you must also provide a detailed description of the problem.

I changed the patch as you recommended above. Gives syntax errors

Attachments

• Вывод Терминала.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 106
I changed the patch as you recommended above. Gives syntax errors

Your patch is creating nonsense code.
This code is not valid:
Store (_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.WECB(0x04,160,Arg0))

Store requires two arguments. You're only providing one.

Keep in mind that typically, WECB is used to *replace the entire Store op*.

Your patch is creating nonsense code.
This code is not valid:
Store (_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.WECB(0x04,160,Arg0))

Store requires two arguments. You're only providing one.

Keep in mind that typically, WECB is used to *replace the entire Store op*.

I changed it so. It's right?

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 140
Thank you very much for the help. I will put the test for 2-3 days

FYI...
Your ioreg shows battery status not working... likely due to ACPIBatteryManager.kext not being installed.

ATM I've got half the audio working, internal speakers need a bit of tweaking, it uses ALC298
Wifi is a no go I think, it has a Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174. I'm thinking of trying to replace it but just leaving it for now.
The graphics are all good, even if About This Mac says Intel Unknown. I'm using 10.11 for this because of all the problems for laptops in sierra, I though it would be safer.
The trackpad doesn't work, it uses i2c so I'm trying to use Voodooi2c to get it to work. The touchscreen worked straight away perfectly for some reason though...
A little off-topic, but BlenderSleuth how far have you managed to get with your RBS?

I'm trying to patch the DSDT for my laptop Toshiba L50-b-14P, but can't get it to work. My *.asl files are in the attachment. Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Archief.zip
    80.2 KB · Views: 94
Back