Register

GUIDE: GA-H55M-S2V Ethernet and Sound ALC888b Working! F2&F3

It works for you?

• Yes, w/ Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2V

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow instructions to the tee and it worked! Nice job!!!!! I am bookmarking this post!

DP

I finally got into the install screen of snow leopard disc , however my usb mouse and keyboard don't work. There's a cursor on the screen but I can't control the mouse to choose" My install language is English". This is run from a usb flash drive. created by myboot . Did I forget any setting in the bios???

Well I just wanted to thank you again for this fix. I was able to get this method to work for the upcoming os so this is going to continue to work for the future...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27501

I should have posted here, looks like I did not search hard enogh. :oops:

My sound does not work in either 10.6.7 and/or 10.6.8, I will try the solution mentioned in the first post here and report back

I have a ATI Radeon HD 5450 512MB but it shows up as 256 MB :crazy:. Any idea why?

Now this only happens after upgrading to 10.6.8. The USB keyboard and mouse do not work post installation, after it is booted up completely from HD and the desktop comes up. I have a cursor in the desktop but it won't move no matter what I do to the mouse.

Help!

Got the Audio working. Thanks for the kexts and detailed instructions :thumbup:.

Now only thing left is the Anomalies with the video card. I am guessing the USB issue is related to the video card but not sure.

Thanks Again!

Where do we get multbeast 3.1? I only see 3.7 and 3.8 on the downloads page.

edit: someone just reminded me that the versions of multibeast listed on the wiki page are actually the first version of multibeast that a given card works with. I still think it's totally bogus because I never did get my card working with Snow Leopard under any multibeast.

Also, I'm not getting output to either of my standard audio output jacks. I'm only getting output to my optical port, something called "internal speaker" which does absolutely nothing, and (fortunately) my USB wireless headset.

edit: it works! "internal speaker" is the rear audio output jack which I was failing to plug my speakers into. Once I moved my audio jack from "input" to "output" I got perfect sound. BTW I used the graphical version of Kext Helper: Kext Helper b7. I just dragged the proper files into the Kext Helper b7 window, entered my password, hit install, and proceeded to multibeast my perms and restart.

phuongt said:
I finally got into the install screen of snow leopard disc , however my usb mouse and keyboard don't work. There's a cursor on the screen but I can't control the mouse to choose" My install language is English". This is run from a usb flash drive. created by myboot . Did I forget any setting in the bios???

Have you tried it with the iboot and snow leopard discs? I'm not so sure about this flash drive business. It sounds shaky.

Yeah man perfect!
This works perfectly to me, great job.

Also i have a ga-g41mt-s2p and the sound is not working, do you have any way or kexts to enable it?
Previously i make it work, but this week i change some parts of this PC and make a new install of SL and really don't remember how i get this to work.

Thank you!

Para la Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2P podés utilizar Voodoo, marcalo en el Multibeast.

PD: Fijate que Maldon hizo un dsdt a medida para ese mother en este thread post #6. Solo el DSDT bajá, no el archivo de audio. Te recomiendo una instalación limpia antes de instalarlo al DSDT con el método UserDSDT o borrar todas las kexts que te instala el Easybeast, va a mejorar bastante el sistema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back