Contribute
Register

Guide for Installing Lion on the 4530s Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you fixed wi-fi? Replace it with 10.7.2 wi-fi kext?

herredgar said:
blueking said:
Sounds like your fn and ctrl keys got flipped.

Affirmative!
Try disconnecting power cable and removing battery for 1 minute or so.
If this doesn't help resetting BIOS to defaults should bring things to normal.

Perhaps hit the power button when the battery is out as well to get the electricity out.

Thanks ribbs, No problems here with updating, I just ran the update and your new pack on my 4530s and everything works like before.

blueking,

FYI - I restored mine back to 10.7.2 and updated again to 10.7.3 with your new installer (I named it ver 3.2a beta). Booted and got wifi but there is no bluetooth.

I will try to ran Installer Version Ver 3.1.0 and see if I get the bluetooth back. One question do I just click on the speed steeper and it will install?

Update# Never mind. I forgot when its RESTART it does not work. So we are go Houston!
But I still need an answer about the speed stepper. Thanks

After I used the combo updater I restarted without running the new installer first... now I get a kernel panic on restart. How do I fix?

Thanks! John

John V said:
After I used the combo updater I restarted without running the new installer first... now I get a kernel panic on restart. How do I fix?

Thanks! John

boot with -s
/sbin/mount -uw /
rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext
halt

then boot and run the installer.

jcarlo said:
blueking,

FYI - I restored mine back to 10.7.2 and updated again to 10.7.3 with your new installer (I named it ver 3.2a beta). Booted and got wifi but there is no bluetooth.

I will try to ran Installer Version Ver 3.1.0 and see if I get the bluetooth back. One question do I just click on the speed steeper and it will install?

Update# Never mind. I forgot when its RESTART it does not work. So we are go Houston!
But I still need an answer about the speed stepper. Thanks

What do you mean about speed stepper? I already patched the kext.

What do you mean about speed stepper? I already patched the kext.[/quote]

Ok. Thanks. I was just referring to the previous post fews pages back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back