Contribute
Register

[Guide] Enabling ATI Radeon HD 5450

Status
Not open for further replies.
(inject EDID) is for some laptops which EDID issues however desktops doesn't require it and defiantly the ATI 5450 doesn't need it i wouldn't recommend using it on a desktop.

I uderstand and why when I enabled injectEDID together ATI inject my problem of the black screen was solved?

I uderstand and why when I enabled injectEDID together ATI inject my problem of the black screen was solved?

With some ATI Radeon cards having (inject ATI) true in config causes Black screens. But as i said many times there is problems with the 5450 in Sierra. Black screen is caused by issues with Sierra.

With some ATI Radeon cards having (inject ATI) true in config causes Black screens. But as i said many times there is problems with the 5450 in Sierra. Black screen is caused by issues with Sierra.

I understand, do you think that with future update of Sierra it will solve?

I don't use Clover Fake ID. The machine i have my 5450 in is using a fully patched DSDT with ATY edits under PEG0. PCIRootUID=1 isn't preset in Clover.

with DSDT full patched is better that fake id? can you upload your DSDT patched? I want try it too, thanks!

with DSDT full patched is better that fake id? can you upload your DSDT patched? I want try it too, thanks!

Edits are in dsl files in attachments. You have all the info in the guide.

Guys i need the kext for AMD HD 5450 OS X 10.12 Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back