Contribute
Register

[Guide] Enabling ATI Radeon HD 5450

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows that the card is working. But 5MB VRAM. Attach ioreg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg

Okay if I am reading this right, it looks like I have "IONDRVFrameBuffer" is all.

Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 11.58.34 AM.png

include IOreg export as well

Attachments

• TheHackinTosh.zip
    465.2 KB · Views: 144
FB doesn't show no Monitor connected. Are you using VGA by any chance? Have you modified the kexts by any chance?

Hmm no, I have a Dell flat panel on the DVI output, and it is working. I am not using the HDMI port, don't have a monitor that can connect to that one.

No VGA attached, that port is empty, have not modified any Kexts. IS that the next step?

Hmm no, I have a Dell flat panel on the DVI output, and it is working. I am not using the HDMI port, don't have a monitor that can connect to that one.

No VGA attached, that port is empty.

Do a clean install. But use the Config i provided. Make sure your not using a DSDT with ATY injection from another machine. Only patch and compile your own.

@NewbHackintosh , did you have any success? Same situation here than yours: no QE/CI and 1280x1024. I'm on Mavericks, GA-X58A-UD7, kext AMDController5000 and AMD X3000 are loaded, Framebuffer kext is not.

@NewbHackintosh , did you have any success? Same situation here than yours: no QE/CI and 1280x1024. I'm on Mavericks, GA-X58A-UD7, kext AMDController5000 and AMD X3000 are loaded, Framebuffer kext is not.

Have you read the guide? How are you injecting?

I wasn't able to get it enabled with my hardware, even after a complete fresh install and following the guide...so I got a PNY Geforce 710 card for ~$50.00 and that worked, so I do have QE/CI and a higher resolution. Works fine, this is not a game box so its more than enough.

i was updated to 10.11.5 but no kext worked , please help me

it work perfectly but sleep mode still not working?
ati hd 5450 with VGA
OSX el capitan 10.11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back