Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on the Skylake H170N-WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like on my 10th try, following this guide to the T.

I had a hard time getting past that message too, I had to recreate the config file via multibeast and then manually compare it to my old one and change the info to match the old file where needed.

I had a hard time getting past that message too, I had to recreate the config file via multibeast and then manually compare it to my old one and change the info to match the old file where needed.
So download the one in the first post, open that one and the one that comes with the El Capitan.app with multibeast & edit it to match the one in the first post?

create the file first in multibeast, then edit that based on the first post. don't change the system ID of 14,2 or the iMac fields as you want that field to reflect the new system model. are you trying to install sierra?

create the file first in multibeast, then edit that based on the first post. don't change the system ID of 14,2 or the iMac fields as you want that field to reflect the new system model. are you trying to install sierra?
Nah just trying to get El Cap from scratch.

Please see the attached images. If there's something out of place please let me know. 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

this thread is for the El Capitan install,open your own thread for you Siera issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back