Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on the Intel Broadwell NUC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total Noob here, I've managed to get every thing going with a 2.5" ssd, but I really wanted to be able to boot off a samsung sm951 m.2 pcie ssd or is everybody using the m.2 sata.

I used a PCIe x4 m.2 SSD for one of the NUCs, so I would expect the SM951 AHCI model to work (not the SM951 NVMe model -- OS X doesn't support NVMe on non-Apple devices yet).

Ran a 10.11.2 update using the App Store (I usually do a Combo) and it seemed to update OK but I lost the display after it ended the update. I could ssh in and the other processes were running fine just the display didn't work through HDMI or VNC. Powered off and rebooted and it then worked OK.

Looks OK so far.

Just for update.
Yesterday, i tried to fresh install EL Capitan 10.11.2 on my NUC5i5 RYH. Some hardware built-in does not work except bluetooth. I enabled bluetooth in BIOS then it's working correctly. I can pair Magic mouse, also Apple keyboard.
Thank you for the Guide

me too, I upgraded EL Capitan 10.11.2 on my NUC5i7RYH and enabled bluetooth in BIOS,

bluetooth was driven and works well.:clap:

Boasu, Hello!

Would you be kind enough to post your clover config.plist?

I'm stuck with sandboxed apps and can't update from 11.1 to 11.2.

I'm at a loss regarding the cause of this issue.

Thks in advance!

Hi!

I'm still stuck with the update.
Not using -x with clover : boot screen appears, the usual glitch in the end and then a black srceen (2 actually : I have 2 display : one on hdmi and the other on DP).

When using safe mode or single-user, I see those damn sandbox messages.. And waiting is to no avail.
It's an endless loop ...

Thks for your attention!

Hi, generator971, I don't know how to help you, I just following the Guide,

config.plist no different I think.

hi ,
could you pair an iphone with bluetooth , bluetooth work also on mine but connect an disconnect on iphone ,
i don t have any other device to try.
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back