Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] El Capitan on the GA-Z170X-UD3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Ram setup in SMBIOS, the fields Part and Serial are necessary? I have the part number but any idea for the Serial. In case isn't necessary, we have to leave it like the example config.plist : XXXX ¿?

Thx

For the Ram setup in SMBIOS, the fields Part and Serial are necessary? I have the part number but any idea for the Serial. In case isn't necessary, we have to leave it like the example config.plist : XXXX ¿?

Thx

You can just leave them as XXXX

Hi, i have GA-Z170X-UD3 gtx 970 ,according to your guide, all thing work, but when i want to shutdown it, it just restart instead of shutdown. Anyone run into this issue?Think you
@austrianhack

Is it possible to do this with UniBeast? This is really confusing and i'm having a hard time getting this to work.

Hello.

I have some problem with my MB: GB Z170-D3H (not so different)

I can install El Capitan but I can't get it boot without USB. If I'm trying to boot from SSD it goes to half bar and stop sign on middle. If I boot with USB no problem.

Any tips ?
Thanks.

Hello, im following the guide and succesfully booted into El Capitan. Im with the post installation steps, but i dont have a clear idea of this :

"To get working Cpu Pwn run the ssdtPRgen script.... "

Exactly, Cpu Pwn refers to the power management??

How can i run the script? The OS X opens me withTextEdit....

Thanks.

Hello.

I have some problem with my MB: GB Z170-D3H (not so different)

I can install El Capitan but I can't get it boot without USB. If I'm trying to boot from SSD it goes to half bar and stop sign on middle. If I boot with USB no problem.

Any tips ?
Thanks.

This is a poor explanation.... Have you followed carefully all the steps for the installation of Clover in the OS X installation Hd, adding the Kexts and patches to the Hd Efi?

Is anyone else getting FPS Stuttering/Lag when trying to play games like Diablo 3 and League of Legends through Mac Client?

I'm only getting around 47-59 FPS and it feels laggy and stutters.

I'm using a GTX 980ti, help and info on similar issues would be great!

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 6.28.36 PM.png
Here's a screen shot of a benchmark I just ran

Is anyone else getting FPS Stuttering/Lag when trying to play games like Diablo 3 and League of Legends through Mac Client?

I'm only getting around 47-59 FPS and it feels laggy and stutters.

I'm using a GTX 980ti, help and info on similar issues would be great!

View attachment 182440
Here's a screen shot of a benchmark I just ran

Nope (Look at attachment)

Hello, im following the guide and succesfully booted into El Capitan. Im with the post installation steps, but i dont have a clear idea of this :

"To get working Cpu Pwn run the ssdtPRgen script.... "

Exactly, Cpu Pwn refers to the power management??

How can i run the script? The OS X opens me withTextEdit....

Thanks.

Open Terminal go to the folder you downloaded and run with ./ssdtPRGen.sh or take a look here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/ssdt/177456-quick-guide-generate-ssdt-cpu-power-management.html

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 03.28.46.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-25 at 03.28.46.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 218
Thanks heaps @CNRD!

I unfortunately no longer have a 10.11.3 install of OSX. Are you aware of anything different to install with 10.11.4?

I am sure you don't want to go through the diagnostics again in a hurry, but anything off the top of your head?

Cheers

PhilN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back