Contribute
Register

[Guide] Disabling discrete graphics in dual-GPU laptops

I have already tried your advices (delete clover/config.plist/dsdt/acpi/fixes and upgrade to 10.11.5) but it still doesn't work.

If you have made changes to your files, you must re-post results/files as requested.

If you have made changes to your files, you must re-post results/files as requested.
Could you take a look at those files in post #741 ? I can't get those files cause if I use those files that disable discrete graphics the OS X will shut down itself before I can do anything.For the good conditions I have less than 10 seconds to operate and for the bad conditions OS X will auto shutdown before I can type in the login password.

Could you take a look at those files in post #741 ? I can't get those files cause if I use those files that disable discrete graphics the OS X will shut down itself before I can do anything.

Already looked at them... Changes for files in #741 already suggested in #743.

If you have a problem booting...

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Already looked at them... Changes for files in #741 already suggested in #743.

If you have a problem booting...

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
All right I'm trying to take photoes.
BTW,this is the ioreg record when I don't use the discrete graphics disabling files and the OS X stay "calm".

Attachments

• ioreg-no autoshut.zip
    504.6 KB · Views: 69
All right I'm trying to take photoes.

Need also the EFI/Clover that causes the problem.

BTW,this is the ioreg record when I don't use the discrete graphics disabling files and the OS X stay "calm".

Not relevant.

Photoes of the verbose.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 114