Contribute
Register

[Guide] DELL Inspiron 7560 High Sierra installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my case I used this installer attached:

After to install you need to go in panel preferences and select Speaker (Analog).
try it.

Attachments

• VoodooHDA-2.8.8.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 75
thanks when i have installed voodoohda give juste headphone port

Your mother board is different mine, that's why you dont have the same result.
try to find something in google, good luck!

Can anyone share EFI folder for 7560 i5, I'm new to this and I'm not able to install High Sierra veraiiv

Can anyone share EFI folder for 7560 i5, I'm new to this and I'm not able to install High Sierra veraiiv

[URL]https://www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/dell_7560_cl_20180410-zip.324380/

[/URL]

I'm having trouble installing Intel graphics, it shows 7mb in graphics memory.

Did you finish the High Sierra installation in your notebook?

My cpu management works Ok, but after the notebook wakes from sleep it consumes a lot more energy (it goes from 0.7w idle to 1.6w idle) when Idling, reducing the battery time by almost half. I think it is something wrong with my config.plist, because when I used missile's config.plist the problem didn't occurred(Unfortunately I can't stay with his plist because it added another problems). Any idea on what is causing this?

Attachments

• debug_15955.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
My cpu management works Ok, but after the notebook wakes from sleep it consumes a lot more energy (it goes from 0.7w idle to 1.6w idle) when Idling, reducing the battery time by almost half. I think it is something wrong with my config.plist, because when I used missile's config.plist the problem didn't occurred(Unfortunately I can't stay with his plist because it added another problems). Any idea on what is causing this?
"Problem Reporting" file is incomplete, missing CLOVER folder.
Suggest using generate tool to create file.

And what another issue you met when using original config?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back