Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
GenericUSBXHCI.kext has no application to the hardware in your profile.

For Haswell laptops, it is usually best to disable the EHCI controllers(s) and keep everything on xHCI, like my u430.
I have managed to trim everything down to only the ports needed however in my XHC only HS01 and HS02 are working should I disable all the SSP1,2,3,4As they do not showup when I connect anything to the usb (EDITED: I did disable the SSP's and there is no adverse effect so far. Could not disable EHCI So my USB2 is still running off EH01. Cannot seem to get how to disable it.

Last edited:
I have managed to trim everything down to only the ports needed however in my XHC only HS01 and HS02 are working should I disable all the SSP1,2,3,4As they do not showup when I connect anything to the usb (EDITED: I did disable the SSP's and there is no adverse effect so far. Could not disable EHCI So my USB2 is still running off EH01. Cannot seem to get how to disable it.

Read USB guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".
Note: If you have FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext installed, you should not expect anything to show on XHC.HSxx....

Hello RehabMan, my screen was stuck like this when safari is in full screen mode.
It works ecactly as shown in this video. I tried to install the lasted version of FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext but it does nothing.
How can I get out of this trouble.
Many thanks!

Last edited:
Hello all,
After 2 years with my dell 7537 (sierra 10.2.4), i finally bought a mid2015 MBP. What i want to know is how can i delete all files and settings(including caches, apps, data and so on, without the option to recover them) from it, without reinstall it from scratch and having again 2months of nightmares getting it to work completely?

Thanks a lot.

Hello all,
After 2 years with my dell 7537 (sierra 10.2.4), i finally bought a mid2015 MBP. What i want to know is how can i delete all files and settings(including caches, apps, data and so on, without the option to recover them) from it, without reinstall it from scratch and having again 2months of nightmares getting it to work completely?

Thanks a lot.

You're asking about your Dell or your Mac?

sorry i forgot to mention, im asking about my dell. thanks

sorry i forgot to mention, im asking about my dell. thanks

What are you trying to do with the Dell?
It is not clear from what you wrote previously.

Im trying to erase all content from it (personal files, settings, everything in one word) without having to reinstall it and lose again 2months to get all things work. So i want it to be like in the first day after i made everything work with kexts and all other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back