Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is realtekALC.kext installed? It is not for ALC283 mobile.

I've tried deleting that but it keeps showing up its not in my/System/Library/Extensions folder

I've tried deleting that but it keeps showing up its not in my/System/Library/Extensions folder

It is probably in /Library/Extensions.

Attachments

• kextcache.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 72
alright i have removed it this is the new kext cache

But you have an extra patch in your config.plist that should not be present (the .xml.zlib->.zml.zlib patch). That patch is for a different AppleHDA patching technique. Remove it.

And you have another patching ALC0262. Remove it.

There should be only 4 AppleHDA patches.

Then rebuild cache as per FAQ.

But you have an extra patch in your config.plist that should not be present (the .xml.zlib->.zml.zlib patch). That patch is for a different AppleHDA patching technique. Remove it.

And you have another patching ALC0262. Remove it.

There should be only 4 AppleHDA patches.

Then rebuild cache as per FAQ.

can u remove them for me because i can't find "ALC0262" in my config the other one i removed

can u remove them for me because i can't find "ALC0262" in my config the other one i removed

Look for AppleHDA patches, and you'll find it. You put it in there, so you should know how to remove it.

Look for AppleHDA patches, and you'll find it. You put it in there, so you should know how to remove it.

are the patches removed?

just restarted my computer sound now works thank you so much :)

Attachments

• config 2.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
are the patches removed?

just restarted my computer sound now works thank you so much :)

You still have the ALC262 patch... It is commented as "10.9-10.11-AppleHDA/Realtek ALC283".

@RehabMan, can you take a look on this archive(clover,terminal commands,ioreg) and tell me what is wrong? I just cloned my old hdd on ssd and i want to know if everything is ok or not. Thanks.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 65
@RehabMan, can you take a look on this archive(clover,terminal commands,ioreg) and tell me what is wrong? I just cloned my old hdd on ssd and i want to know if everything is ok or not. Thanks.

What is the problem I'm supposed to be looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back