Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (skylake)

Latest EFI for Ventura 13.5.2. Updated kexts. Add your own Serials. Enjoy

Attachments

• EFI_OC 0.9.4_Kaby_7559-4K.zip
    14.6 MB · Views: 39
Latest EFI with Touchscreen enabled. Voodooi2c fixed. Use your own serials. Enjoy.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 47
I have the 1080p version, when I use this efi the screen goes black during installation:(

Latest EFI with Touchscreen enabled. Voodooi2c fixed. Use your own serials. Enjoy.
This is a long shot, I have this laptop and always wanted to comeback to this. Your EFI works flawlessy but HDMI is not working. Is there a way you can add that? I tried everything and I'm not the best tinkering around to get it work. SD Card is not a big of deal if it doesn't work. Also WiFi and Bluetooth can be fixed by kexts on the Intel WiFi chip. Final touches for Sonoma . Your EFI does work for latest version so it's perfect.
My model is the 1080P 7559 i7.
:headbang::D
Also like to mention, which is the best smbios for it? I tried MacBookPro13,3 and 14,2 or 14,3. Bit it gave me prohibited sign. Only iMacPro1,1 to seemed towork.

Last edited:
This is a long shot, I have this laptop and always wanted to comeback to this. Your EFI works flawlessy but HDMI is not working. Is there a way you can add that? I tried everything and I'm not the best tinkering around to get it work. SD Card is not a big of deal if it doesn't work. Also WiFi and Bluetooth can be fixed by kexts on the Intel WiFi chip. Final touches for Sonoma . Your EFI does work for latest version so it's perfect.
My model is the 1080P 7559 i7.
:headbang::D
Also like to mention, which is the best smbios for it? I tried MacBookPro13,3 and 14,2 or 14,3. Bit it gave me prohibited sign. Only iMacPro1,1 to seemed towork.
MacBookPro13,1 for up to Monterey

MacBookPro14,1 for Ventura

MacbookPro15,2 for Sonoma

iMackPro1,1 is for desktops......

MacBookPro13,1 for up to Monterey

MacBookPro14,1 for Ventura

MacbookPro15,2 for Sonoma

iMackPro1,1 is for desktops......
You were right 15,2 works but still having issues with HDMI to work. Using hackintool to figure out the connectors but can't seem understand how to get it to work. It see's the HDMI on the ports plugged in. WiFi and Bluetooth can be fixed with kexts.

You were right 15,2 works but still having issues with HDMI to work. Using hackintool to figure out the connectors but can't seem understand how to get it to work. It see's the HDMI on the ports plugged in. WiFi and Bluetooth can be fixed with kexts.
your hardware profile:

Motherboard should say the make and model of your laptop

Graphics should be listing your Intel graphics

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

also if your nvidia is routed through the HDMI then it will never work on Sonoma

your hardware profile:

Motherboard should say the make and model of your laptop

Graphics should be listing your Intel graphics

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

also if your nvidia is routed through the HDMI then it will never work on Sonoma
Where do I get the full hardware? Like my full hardware specs of this laptop? The nvida I know is disabled. But the hackintool sees the HDMI plugged in when I got to patches and connectors. It sees it when I hit refresh.

Where do I get the full hardware? Like my full hardware specs of this laptop? The nvida I know is disabled. But the hackintool sees the HDMI plugged in when I got to patches and connectors. It sees it when I hit refresh.
the make and mode of your laptop should be obvious to you?

look underneath it

Back