Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, Intel HD 530) Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to install the MacOS Sierra with UniBeast (UEFI and no graphic), I created the USB, but I'm stopping this screen:

Code:
sxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for System\library\CoreServices\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no

my computer is the same model of the topic, but i5.

please help me with my problem, I'm beginner.
I solved this problem by using both osxaptiofixdrv and osxlowmemfixdrv

Hi gang,

I'm a long time casual hackintosher, first time poster. I've successfully installed mac os on roughly 6 laptops and 1 desktop, with a few quirks here and there.

So I have this exact laptop (except mine has a 4k screen) and followed the instructions above to install Sierra on my inspiron 15. I bought the Broadcom wifi card and installed that as well. So far, I've gotten MAC OS installed, but have the following problems (among others, but these are the major ones):

1. Still cannot boot without USB. If I try to boot via clover on the HDD, it will boot, but when the login screen is supposed to come up, the screen is blank. I *think* the system is still working, because I can tap the caps lock key and it still responds. That's my clue the system is booted.

2. Broadcom BCM94352Z card not working. I tried the method above. Seems like it should work no problem. I also tried several guides that tell you you need to install several kext files. That still didn't work. Ethernet is working.

3. Graphics Acceleration. When I do boot via USB, the desktop appears in 4k. It's beautiful. However, I get bad screen flicker.

I would appreciate any help to get this working! I know you guys usually ask me to provide certain info to be able to diagnose. I'm happy to provide whatever you need.

Thanks again!

Make sure your Clover setup is the same on USB as on HDD (Clover, kexts, config.plist, drivers64UEFI).
Did you inject a valid ig-platform-id? Did you patch IOKit with the pixel clock patch?
BCM94352 is covered in the FAQ.

I have one more question...

The update posted on firt page (Attached image) fix the intel 530 glitch on screen top corner ?

Attachments

• Sierra.JPG
    Sierra.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 146
I have one more question...

The update posted on firt page (Attached image) fix the intel 530 glitch on screen top corner ?
No, that might be fixed in the next sierra update.

My friends i have one question. I want to buy this wireless card, this is compatible with Dell Inspiron 7559 for work with Mac OS ?

Link: https://es.aliexpress.com/store/pro..._7&btsid=b2c07474-2ba8-42c2-87b8-7a155943c7df

no this one is not compatible, had only 1 gap (and in the wrong position). I bought this for mistake, and when i tried to fit in my laptop, it's doesn't fit.

Now i bought a new one, the correct one (linked by @dodvip123 http://s.aliexpress.com/I77bU7vm)

btw, AppleALC works for our laptops now. But it needs layout id 13 to be injected instead of 3

Hi,

my HDMI Port does not work. I tried to find the connected Monitor in the settings through pushing the "windows button" but nothing happens. Does somebody knows how to get this work?
Thanks in advance.

my hdmi doesn't work if i use iMac's smbios. Now I use Macbook pro 11,2 and hdmi work fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back