Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
the errors needs to be fixed before you can save as an aml file

(warnings are fine and can be ignored)
Ok, I understand you are right, the problem is that I don't know hot to fix the error: Method (WE1B, 2, NotSerialized) says that already exist in the scope

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2022-03-03 a las 12.43.25.png
    Captura de pantalla 2022-03-03 a las 12.43.25.png
    576.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Captura de pantalla 2022-03-03 a las 12.44.23.png
    Captura de pantalla 2022-03-03 a las 12.44.23.png
    574.8 KB · Views: 68
  • ChuwiAerobookBatteryPatchV3.txt
    4.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Good morning, @bunkerWHz I know that I did it many questions but is too much if you patch my dsdt.aml with the patch v3 and send me please?

Update: with the help of @anto294 I extract the dsdt with Linux Mint and ssdttime, I applied the patch with MaciASL but anyway the touchpad doesn’t work, I have the same model of touchpad than him but doesn’t work anyway, I tried with his updated EFI too and nothing and like bunkerWHZ I try the sleep trick but nothing

Last edited:
@bunkerWHz looks like the touchpad is not working for everybody, sadly mine is not working, I used your EFI, applied the patch v3 and nothing, some idea that I can try? thank you

@bunkerWHz looks like the touchpad is not working for everybody, sadly mine is not working, I used your EFI, applied the patch v3 and nothing, some idea that I can try? thank you
Does the battery work? Can you see and set gestures in trackpad settings?

Does the battery work? Can you see and set gestures in trackpad settings?
Yes, the battery works properly and I can see the different tabs of the trackpad settings, I attach you screenshot of the kexts folder, are from your efi folder, maybe Im missing some kext?

Attachments

• A5EF5672-C955-4CFB-8A33-D91E5C8B219D.jpeg
    A5EF5672-C955-4CFB-8A33-D91E5C8B219D.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 65
  • B95E0C1E-3E0E-474B-8017-1769ACDAA3B0.jpeg
    B95E0C1E-3E0E-474B-8017-1769ACDAA3B0.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 68
Yes, the battery works properly and I can see the different tabs of the trackpad settings, I attach you screenshot of the kexts folder, are from your efi folder, maybe Im missing some kext?
Did you wait until the blue LED started blinking when you put your laptop to sleep? Upload your config.plist please, there is no helpful information using screenshots anymore.

Did you wait until the blue LED started blinking when you put your laptop to sleep? Upload your config.plist please, there is no helpful information using screenshots anymore.
Its working!! O_O I wait until the blue led starting blinking and now the touchpad works!! so what is the next challenge? put the touchpad to work without the sleep mode? :clap: Thank you!!

@bunkerWHz the touchpad of @anto294 works normally, just at the boot, without sleep mode, do you think that is because his hardware is different or maybe some config?

my config.plist attached

Attachments

• config.plist
    62.9 KB · Views: 73
@bunkerWHz the touchpad of @anto294 works normally, just at the boot, without sleep mode, do you think that is because his hardware is different or maybe some config?
The thing is, the trackpad works without battery patch at all. To check it yourself, you can unload your DSDT and put the laptop to sleep. It will still work. And it had been working before all that time, you just didn't wait until the laptop fall to sleep properly. You only need kexts and the right config.plist to make it work.

It seems to me, CHUWI makes awful laptops and shitty driver/firmware support. They can easily update firmware to all of their laptops and fix that weird behavior, but they won't do that. Because they even denial all the obvious problems with batteries, hinges etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back