Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
what patches are required out of interest?
I don't why but on my machine battery patch doesn't work as an independent SSDT. Only works through patching DSDT manually. I'm trying to figure this out.

I don't why but on my machine battery patch doesn't work as an independent SSDT. Only works through patching DSDT manually. I'm trying to figure this out.
you may be able to just use ECEnabler.kext along with SMCBattery.kext instead of having to patch DSDT

using opencore, is not recommended to use a patched DSDT

you may be able to just use ECEnabler.kext along with SMCBattery.kext instead of having to patch DSDT

using opencore, is not recommended to use a patched DSDT
My laptop doesn't recognize battery with SMCBattery and ECEnabler, but works with ACPIBattery and manual patching. Without battery patch, the trackpad doesn't work.

My laptop doesn't recognize battery with SMCBattery and ECEnabler, but works with ACPIBattery and manual patching. Without battery patch, the trackpad doesn't work.
yes, that is the strange thing, battery must be working before trackpad will work

Attachments

• 1FD2D683-D72C-423C-BF2E-72CEA439B5D3.jpeg
    1FD2D683-D72C-423C-BF2E-72CEA439B5D3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
I have both apps ready, but i don’t know how to extract the dsdt with ssdttime, how you do it please?

Ok, need ubuntu live, some steps once i’m in ubuntu with ssdttime?

Ok, need ubuntu live, some steps once i’m in ubuntu with ssdttime?
windows, linux or mac can use SSDTTime

also hackintool can extract your DSDT

windows, linux or mac can use SSDTTime

also hackintool can extract your DSDT
ok! and how can i do it with ssdttime on mac? or with hackintool? I installed right now, please

Attachments

• F21E4103-339D-4DCC-89AC-8E43C24AD4E2.jpeg
    F21E4103-339D-4DCC-89AC-8E43C24AD4E2.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back