Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use opencore configurator (useful and save) or just any text editor to change True key to False in config.plist.
I recommend to copy whole folder, but before installing macOS make dump of your original DSDT with SSDTTime.
Ok!

I have a problem updating, Im trying to install Monterey but I select the option of the screenshot but the screen just shows the apple logo so I restart and I select the last option and I can acces to catalina without problem, the second option is the monterey update,right? what i’m doing wrong?

Attachments

• 63E341AF-BB31-497B-9870-43311F7CED28.jpeg
    63E341AF-BB31-497B-9870-43311F7CED28.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Ok!

I have a problem updating, Im trying to install Monterey but I select the option of the screenshot but the screen just shows the apple logo so I restart and I select the last option and I can acces to catalina without problem, the second option is the monterey update,right? what i’m doing wrong?
I recommend you install Big Sur(and update to Monterey) or Monterey itself. I have never updated from Catalina.

Ok! how can i delete now the monterey update please? because is taking al the hdd
I recommend you install Big Sur(and update to Monterey) or Monterey itself. I have never updated from Catalina.

Last edited:
I already deleted the update, how can I update to the last version my clover folder? or should I move to open core (and how to move to oc)? please

I already deleted the update, how can I update to the last version my clover folder? or should I move to open core (and how to move to oc)? please
opencore may be better

Perfect, and can i do a migration from clover to open core, some guide? Im have osx catalina

Thanks for the help!
practise on a usb stick

download opencore and add in your properties, kexts and aml files

Perfect, and can i do a migration from clover to open core, some guide? Im have osx catalina

Thanks for the help!
My EFI folder contains opencore. I don't use clover anymore.

My EFI folder contains opencore. I don't use clover anymore.
Ok, but you created a new usb stick with open core? or how you updated you sistem with clover to oc?

Ok, but you created a new usb stick with open core? or how you updated you sistem with clover to oc?
The same way, only instead of putting clover in EFI folder you put my EFI folder, after macOS installation mount EFI partition on your main drive and put EFI folder there from USB stick on it. Opencore configurator can mount EFI's partitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back