Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
It Is impossibile to update BIOS....
Where did you find the updated BIOS Firmware ?
On the official website It Isn't anything

Hi,
the problem is the bios setting, tomorrow I will post photos of my setting
hi goodmorning marco, have you some update for the bios settings?

hi!

hi dear, i've compared the bios option, and now i think that are the same of you now with your kext ecc bt wifi usb battery work well but the trackpad don't work well, in preferences i can see trackpad, tap with one or two fingers its ok but the cursor it's move very very slow, i don't now were is the problem, there is no more trackpad settings in bios? if you can, please take me a foto for all bios settings about trackpad I2C controller ecc.

hi dear, i've compared the bios option, and now i think that are the same of you now with your kext ecc bt wifi usb battery work well but the trackpad don't work well, in preferences i can see trackpad, tap with one or two fingers its ok but the cursor it's move very very slow, i don't now were is the problem, there is no more trackpad settings in bios? if you can, please take me a foto for all bios settings about trackpad I2C controller ecc.
In this setting what you have?, in your foto i can't see these

Attachments

• 15811806585757276130630128895040.jpg
    15811806585757276130630128895040.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 170
Hi,
my bios il like your.
Try this Efi.....you lost battery but i think trackpad work....
I need to rebuilt cache?

Yes use Hackintools
Ok i'll try, another things, with usb wifi adapter, i see the application, chrome safari spotify ecc a few lagging when is connect to internet it's possible?

For me the best usb wifi....

Driver mac

with this non problem....
i've these! now try your efi and driver for usb tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back