Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have reinstalled catalina with last marco's efi folder, sistem start but don't have battery trackpad ecc why these? i have rebuilt cache but nothing.

Hi,
the problem is the bios setting, tomorrow I will post photos of my setting
I now i'm using your fist posted EFI, yesterday the pc don't turn off, we think wich the problem was the dsdt, i have deleted your dsdt and added a new, trackpad is "enabled' but don't work such us your, mine it's very very slow and is inusable, now the situation is these, i think, before try to use your last EFI i need to do someting for get worked the trackpad..

I now i'm using your fist posted EFI, yesterday the pc don't turn off, we think wich the problem was the dsdt, i have deleted your dsdt and added a new, trackpad is "enabled' but don't work such us your, mine it's very very slow and is inusable, now the situation is these, i think, before try to use your last EFI i need to do someting for get worked the trackpad..
You cannot use someone's DSDT, you have to patch your own with MaciAML. You can compare the difference with VSCode between two files and make extra changes.

You cannot use someone's DSDT, you have to patch your own with MaciAML. You can compare the difference with VSCode between two files and make extra changes.
I now i now, therefore whit the help of a admin in macos86 (italian group) we have patched a dsdt for me, the problems, specially for the trackpad, persist, we are trying to underatand why

The conclusion (for me) Is Who has the BIOS version V3.0.6 can make touchpad work fine or in part .

Contrariwise, Who as BIOS version 3.0.5 (like me) not.

Which version di you have @bunkerWHz ??

Hi,
no need dsdt patch for trackpad.
In chuwi aerobook dsdt is necessary only for battery percent.
I'm sure the problem is in the BIOS options.
tomorrow I will post photos of the bios settings
yes, if your trackpad's working without any dsdt patches it related to kext and bios setup only.

Last edited:
In my DSDT i apply only battery patch
Ah ok perfect, can you somehow compare my bios settings with yours? my version is like yours 3.0.6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back