Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not work also with that settings... Could you send a IOreg?

Hi,
my only change in bios besides that of the guide was enable Thunderbolt and set secView attachment 448206urity to no security.....
try and let me know.....
hi, i have stupid question, which key I have to press to get into the bios when pc is booting?, and after first boot when you arrive in desktop, how you configured the bootloader to start without usb?

hi, i have stupid question, which key I have to press to get into the bios when pc is booting?, and after first boot when you arrive in desktop, how you configured the bootloader to start without usb?
Use ESC key in order to go into bios. And you have to install clover on your PC also with copy all the EFI folder in it.

Ciao marco, i have installed, catalina 10.15.3 with your efi folder, trackpad work but is very very slow, 1 millimeter each complete movement of the finger on the trackpad, is practically unusable, even to you from this problem?, Another thing, I have a wifi dongle of which I don't know brand model manufacturer etc., is there a way to try to see if it works? (I'm waiting for the one shown in the guide above to arrive)

Ciao marco, i have installed, catalina 10.15.3 with your efi folder, trackpad work but is very very slow, 1 millimeter each complete movement of the finger on the trackpad, is practically unusable, even to you from this problem?, Another thing, I have a wifi dongle of which I don't know brand model manufacturer etc., is there a way to try to see if it works? (I'm waiting for the one shown in the guide above to arrive)
If it works badly it's still a huge win. Just need to understand which kext makes it work.

If it works badly it's still a huge win. Just need to understand which kext makes it work.
it is definitely a big step forward, I hope for a solution, if you need something, do not hesitate to ask! I noticed another thing, when I turn off the PC, it restarts and does not turn off, what can be the problem?

Ciao,
I post my new EFI (smbios is clear).
I post a little video.
My trackpad working well...
Try to my new EFI

Woww trackpad it's very clear! edit! with your efi i can't boot i see apple logo but don't start ad automatically return to clover boot

Last edited:
Guys, could you help me with testing sleep mode?
I need to know if it works well on catalina and mojave. Please check if lid works when you close it and open it back. Does your screen turn black and waking up from it? Do you have any screen glitches after?
My Mojave hack sleeps well no screen glitche but the lid doesn't work. I have to put it manually to sleep. Thanks.
Don't forget to undo "Energy Saver/Power Adapter/ Turn display off after to Never" if you did it.

Last edited:
Could you send a photo of your BIOS , in the First page "Main"? (Where there are BIOS version etc...) Thanks .
I noticed that my BIOS (3.0.5) version Is different from the other guy (Riccardo , 3.0.6)

Attachments

• 20200204_225916.jpg
    20200204_225916.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back