Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

Please... all details as requested in the guide.

The kexts you have in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other are still not those linked from the guide.
I can assure you that I downloaded them ALL from the sources provided. I was very precise while doing this.

I can assure you that I downloaded them ALL from the sources provided. I was very precise while doing this.

You did not. Keep in mind the guide links my own kexts, and I'm very aware of which version is the latest of each of them...

You did not. Keep in mind the guide links my own kexts, and I'm very aware of which version is the latest of each of them...
Can you please direct me which one is incorrect?

Can you please direct me which one is incorrect?

FakeSMC.kext, GenericUSBXHCI.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext: all old
IntelMausiEthernet.kext: probably current
I don't use AppleIntelE1000e.kext any more, and it doesn't make sense to use it and IntelMausiEthernet.kext (they conflict).

FakeSMC.kext, GenericUSBXHCI.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext: all old
I don't use AppleIntelE1000e.kext any more, and it doesn't make sense to use it and IntelMausiEthernet.kext (they conflict).
Very sorry. I just realized that I downloaded them through the repository. Sorry for being a smartass. I believe that I have the correct ones now.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 80
Very sorry. I just realized that I downloaded them through the repository. Sorry for being a smartass. I believe that I have the correct

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 85
Very sorry. I just realized that I downloaded them through the repository. Sorry for being a smartass. I believe that I have the correct

Please note you still need to fix your profile.

Back