Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus ROG GL502VS (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, GTX 1070) Sierra 10.12.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using software on the Windows side to access HFS+J partitions? (eg. Paragon...)
What kind of device is your main system drive?

Yes, Windows 10 with Paragon, but the data display on the disk when i'm on Windows is not same when I am on the hackintosh. Even the space used is not the same... Weird...

Yes, Windows 10 with Paragon, but the data display on the disk when i'm on Windows is not same when I am on the hackintosh. Even the space used is not the same... Weird...
Paragon is known to cause issues with mac partitions,

remove paragon

disk utility in mac to try and repair your mac partition, if that fails, then clean install

Paragon is known to cause issues with mac partitions,

remove paragon

disk utility in mac to try and repair your mac partition, if that fails, then clean install

Arggh !!! :banghead:

OK...

You can use Paragon to create MacOS partition on Windows. But dont try to modified it (eg: resize partition). I already did this on my El Capitan laptop, it like yours after doing that.

You can use Paragon to create MacOS partition on Windows. But dont try to modified it (eg: resize partition). I already did this on my El Capitan laptop, it like yours after doing that.

Paragon should not be used at all. Not for anything...

Paragon should not be used at all. Not for anything...
Can u suggest an alternative? Coz I'm having Mac Drive running in my win 10. Is it gonna do the same with mine also?

Confirmed, page1 updated!, SD Card working since it use USB Interface. thanks to @sentry-music
Verified its working..

Do u have Elan1200 multi gestures? or the simple left and right click?
I feel the trackpad is working even better in OS X comparing to windows.

my trackpad is not working after sleep. Is there any fix?

Can u suggest an alternative?

Use FAT32 for sharing.
Or install Apple bootcamp HFS drivers for readonly access to HFS+J volumes within Windows.

Thankx Safar46 and RehabMan for this guide, I really like it.
Working on rog G702VM
- bluetooth is ok
- sound/mic is ok
- accelerated graphics is ok
Let me know how to fix backlight keyboards , brightness and if you have a solution for wifi intel chips.
Thanks
I have the same laptop. How did you get working sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back