Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus ROG GL502VS (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, GTX 1070) Sierra 10.12.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! What about the headphone port? The OP mentions no headset/mic but what about normal headphones?
hf port is working, But no mic supported .
@hmmcs inbuilt bt worked for me as well but not pairing with devices almost all time, 2 times I paired my Magic Mouse , I highly recoment to go for a supported card ignorer to get both working well

I just put a SD card in the slot to see, and it working, read and write data without problems
so if there is no card , It will show as undetected?

Anybody got Nvidia brightness slider?

Hi
Who can help me? Installation from the flash drive is normal, but when I go to the partition to continue the installation. Displays messages "Mac OS can not be installed on your computer"

How to deal with this?

asus rog g752vs.

Attachments

• P70507-153854.jpg
    P70507-153854.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 128
Hi
Who can help me? Installation from the flash drive is normal, but when I go to the partition to continue the installation. Displays messages "Mac OS can not be installed on your computer"

How to deal with this?

asus rog g752vs.

Did you repartition your drive?

Everything working well. I restart the computer and then nothing working :banghead:

I join a photo just before the computer shut down...

Attachments

• 20170510_105554.jpg
    20170510_105554.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 107
Everything working well. I restart the computer and then nothing working :banghead:

I join a photo just before the computer shut down...

Your system volume is corrupt.

Your system volume is corrupt.

Yes, but why ? I already install my system many time because each time i've install the trackpad, the system was corrupted.

But not this time... I just reboot the system.

And I can't "un"corrupt the partition, even with the diskutil on the recovery partition

Yes, but why ? I already install my system many time because each time i've install the trackpad, the system was corrupted.

But not this time... I just reboot the system.

And I can't "un"corrupt the partition, even with the diskutil on the recovery partition

Are you using software on the Windows side to access HFS+J partitions? (eg. Paragon...)
What kind of device is your main system drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back