Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus ROG GL502VS (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, GTX 1070) Sierra 10.12.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never updated bios(V202 , V203 Is available) because the updating which cam out only have a changes in boot logo. So I did not updated. Every steps which I followed for this élan 1200 is intact . Even I hardly tried 3-4 times bcoz in the first time I met some KP. But now no KP's But didn't even detected . I'm using a external mouse which is working perfect.

I would like to buy the wireless card u bought @safar46. Can u give me a link to it?

Last edited:
Hi Guys, If anyone of u going for buying anything from cable mods please do let me know. I have a 20% offer voucher with me .. Contact me if anyone interested

Post Install

1. ESC at boot and choose the usb drive again to load clover and choose the partition you just installed to. It will continue installing then reboot.

When I start to boot from the disk.

Attachments

• P70507-153854.jpg
    P70507-153854.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 155
hi,
I did a clean installing and recreating my dsdt from scratch. Now Trackpad is working perfectly with the new dsdt without having a patch..:headbang: But the screen turn off button fn+screen off is not working . But with the old dsdt trackpad is not working but screen of is working. can u tell me what should I do to get my display off function working in new dsdt

Hey, I'm looking to get this laptop. Does anyone know if HDMI or Display Port Works? What about audio over hdmi or displayport?

Hi, I have already sound working with mic and speakers.
My problem now is keyboard shortcuts/backlite and trackpad.
Can someone tell me if it normal or why sometimes screen goes crazy.. black/out of place, I have to close and open session to get to work ok again..

Hi, I have already sound working with mic and speakers.
My problem now is keyboard shortcuts/backlite and trackpad.
Can someone tell me if it normal or why sometimes screen goes crazy.. black/out of place, I have to close and open session to get to work ok again..
U should use a patch for keyboard backlight (post1). and it work perfectly
If u use the tutorial properly step by step voodooi2c.kext will work on ur laptop trackpad elan1200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back