Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus ROG G551/552, GL551/552 Series (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, HD 530) Using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan.
What part the post? :sweat_smile:

I extracted DSDT with Clover
I am disassemble used iasl -da -dl *.aml

Correct disassembly is key. Must disassemble DSDT + SSDTs at the same time. And you should use refs.txt.

hi, i have 1 trouble when i install all the MacOs System, after use multibeast, when i restart on clover my computer brick with
Kernel Panic on Startup, i replace the config to efi and all the kext on efi on other and 11.1.
How can i solve it?

Attachments

• IMG_20170327_125150.jpg
    IMG_20170327_125150.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 120
Wow so many comment here :)

Sorry guys i dont update this thread, because i sell my g551vw to my friend, then i bought GL502VS which use GTX1070 (not supported cards) with no optimus :(

but i can help updating this thread if you guys found any problems

For the asus Gl553vd, use the same method? My i7 processor has a HQ 7700 and 1050 GTX video card and the Intel HD Graphics 630 Please i need help configuring my laptop, i need the ktext Thanks

For the asus Gl553vd, use the same method? My i7 processor has a HQ 7700 and 1050 GTX video card and the Intel HD Graphics 630 Please i need help configuring my laptop, i need the ktext Thanks

Off-topic.
This thread is for a Skylake model, not Kaby Lake.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

hi, i was following all the steps and when in the clover, i choose boot macos x from BOOT (my usb volume) but it shows Apple logo and i booted to windows. Any idea? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back