Contribute
Register

Guide: ASUS P8Z77-I with i5 3570K + Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys can someone please give me dsdt, patched bios for this board and apple HDA so that i can make it work with audio over HDMI my CPU is i5 3570k thanks.
i know it is all in these 8 pages but recently my last hackintosh went kaput i spent a lot of time salvaging my data from previous system i am at the point where it does a clean install and boots by itself to crappy display, was hoping someone to cut me some slack and save me some time reinventing the wheel.thanks.

Hi guys can someone please give me dsdt, patched bios for this board and apple HDA so that i can make it work with audio over HDMI my CPU is i5 3570k thanks.
i know it is all in these 8 pages but recently my last hackintosh went kaput i spent a lot of time salvaging my data from previous system i am at the point where it does a clean install and boots by itself to crappy display, was hoping someone to cut me some slack and save me some time reinventing the wheel.thanks.

For the booting to crappy display, boot with the Unibeast and at the install screen open a terminal and navigate to the /Extra folder and edit the org.chameleon.boot.plist to add the resolution of your display. i.e. if you have 1080p, then

<key>Grahics Mode</key>
<string>1920x1080x32</string>

or connect your drive externally to a different Mac or PC Mac and edit the ,plist in your favorite editor.
You could also run MultiBeast and select the 1080P in the graphics section.

I have got the 1080P display working with multibeast over hdmi and it boots by itself now only issues that remain to be resolved are broken lan and audio over HDMI,I did use Realtek linux2 Mac drivers but LAN doesn't work it is intel gigabit LAN as per sticker on it.
Secondly the biggest issue for me is HDMI audio as this is my HTPC hackintosh I do not want to use voodoo 2.7.3 but want native sound using DSDT. So any help is welcome.thanks.

Any ideas on LAN , why its not working with Realtek lnx2mac drivers?
GLAN is Intel not Realtek. See Post #1. My previous reply adresses HDMI audio. Spend more time researching your problems before posting.

ok so far i have used Pjalms asus patch for my motherboard then i used clean compile patch followed by your HD4k patch and setup audio codec 898 in Multibeast but hdmi still eludes me.will post the ioreg and dsdt soon for inspection.thanks

Guys, does anyone have a solution of how to get work the USB to charge the phones and other peripheral devices while computer is off?
It's working while shutting down from Windows 7.

Thanks

Here is the dsdt which enabled my HDMI but BT did not work. I just applied toleda's HDMi patch and then clean patch to compile and used a separate BT adapter.thanks

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back