Contribute
Register

Guide: ASUS P8Z77-I with i5 3570K + Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the dsdt which enabled my HDMI but BT did not work. I just applied toleda's HDMi patch and then clean patch to compile and used a separate BT adapter.thanks
For BT, see Post #35 in this thread.

Fixed the Bt now i have another issue, i have been using a Unibeast key with 10.8.2 with no issues so i decided to make myself a new USB key with 10.8.4 using 2.0.1 . Everything runs fine till it installs the OS and asks for a reboot after reboot it can not go into the newly installed partition to setup the system the white bars keeps spinning and i have to basically revert back to the old key(10.8.2 and then update from there).
so anyone had similar experience and any suggestions.

Fixed the Bt now i have another issue, i have been using a Unibeast key with 10.8.2 with no issues so i decided to make myself a new USB key with 10.8.4 using 2.0.1 . Everything runs fine till it installs the OS and asks for a reboot after reboot it can not go into the newly installed partition to setup the system the white bars keeps spinning and i have to basically revert back to the old key(10.8.2 and then update from there).
so anyone had similar experience and any suggestions.

I am getting the same issue and I haven't been able to fix it. Would really appreciate if anyone has any suggestions.

ok so far i have used Pjalms asus patch for my motherboard then i used clean compile patch followed by your HD4k patch and setup audio codec 898 in Multibeast but hdmi still eludes me.will post the ioreg and dsdt soon for inspection.thanks

Do u have the P8H77-I or the P8Z77-I, its confusing me now as u keep changing.

Yea the Asus naming had me confused too the itx board I have is P8Z77-I Delux and now I have working HDMI sound.Thx the only issue to sort is 10.8.4 USB Unibeast installer not finishing the job past initial install as I can not seem to go into setup screens thx.

Just wanted to say thanks for the guide & even though I had to load into safe mode due to video HD4000 issues, after multibeast installed things seemed to just work. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back