Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus P7H55-M Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish :D. it's same setup as snow leo. dsdt from 10.6.8 only some changes in applehda.kext o and damn patched applertc.kext.

Okay, bumping this again. I haven't tried Lion but I will want to upgrade to 10.7.2 for the iCloud features, and eventually, the iTunes Match.

Anyone have 10.7.2 working?

Good morning, yesterday I installed 10.6.8 version of Snow Leopard with 10.6.8 kernel legacy and the PC stopped working. I try to boot with a loader, but get stuck. Can you give me a little light?

Thanks.

Regards, Juan Pablo.

Updated mine from 10.7.1 to 10.7.2 :

ZR1000TradBronze-Lion1072RevC.jpg

Simply install the 10.7.2 Combo Update and restart ... just like my MacBook Air :thumbup:

Since I have installed the version 8 of Snow Leopard, I have had to suffer a little. Right now I have the problem of noise in the speakers but with voodoo drivers will become to solve. Thank you very much for your help.

Regards, Juan Pablo

I do not get into the App Store, you can help me with SMBIOS file?

Regards, Juan Pablo

rock_strongo said:
SiTiN said:
One question: Has anyone gone to version 10.6.8?

Thanks.

Regards, Juan Pablo.

Yep, I'm on 10.6.8. Everything works just fine.

Hi!

Can you use App Store application?

Regards, Juan Pablo

rock_strongo said:
Okay, bumping this again. I haven't tried Lion but I will want to upgrade to 10.7.2 for the iCloud features, and eventually, the iTunes Match.

Anyone have 10.7.2 working?

installed update and its working. updated boot loader with Chameleon 2.1 r1627VS [iCloud & FaceTime Fix] as usual applehda.kext patched and for ATI 4890 netkas qe_ci fix. with chimera i got error "kext com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC (error 0xdc00800e)" hope this is fixed soon.

:wave:

welcome to iCloud.

I tried updating to Lion a few weeks ago and wasn't able to get it to work... had to roll back to Snow Leopard.

I still haven't tried with Unibeast... has anyone had any luck going from 10.6.8 > 10.7.2, particularly with EasyBeast (no DSDT)?

Hi! What ethernet driver you have used in Lion 10.7.1?

Thanks.

Regards, Juan Pablo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back