Graphics
gtx 760
Mac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys I got same board but with a 2500k.

I had a disk failure and now I can't get any version of OS X to reinstall.

only difference is I no longer have a gtx 760in this rig.

I believe the hd 3000 is causing my troubles but I have recreated unibeast usb several times with hd 3000 fix.

Is any one able to shed any light on what may be the problem. I'm beyond frustrated.

Last edited:
Motherboard
AsRock Pro3 Z77 LGA 1155
CPU
Core i5 2500k
Graphics
PNY XLR8 GTX 980 4GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys I got same board but with a 2500k.

Hey ctyler,

I have pretty much the exact same build as you, but I gave up with my hack back in the Mavericks days. I had it pretty close, but one or more issues, along with my need for Windows based gaming, made me put it on the back burner. Now I want to come back in to the fold.

Do you happen to have a complete tutorial that you followed? Did you have to use the patched bios? Did you create your own DSDT or SSDT? How about usb 3.0/ audio/ lan? Does everything work with new kexts?

It would be awesome if you provide a guidance for an old hackintosher like me self.

Thanks bud

Motherboard
Asrock Z77 Pro3
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I was a dumbass... If I can use that word... And I updated past my patched and working 1.90 and I had Sierra running perfectly but now with the osmosis patched 2.10 the only OS X related thing that boots is El Capitan's installer or so it seemed. I was dead tired when I figured that out. I'll give it another shot when I get home from work in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.