Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IOJones/DPCIManager: no 4352 Wifi
IOJones: no 4352 BT
Boot problem, not 4352 related

Fix, restart, see Problem Reporting, Post #1; attach all requested files

I can't boot without having the card unplugged. The screenshots show what happen if the cards plugged in. None of my IO stuff would show if I can't boot without the card...or should it be there?

I can't boot without having the card unplugged. The screenshots show what happen if the cards plugged in. None of my IO stuff would show if I can't boot without the card...or should it be there?

Restored OS from backup prior to installing kexts, removed config edits. Did the whole guide from scratch, again using Kext Wizard to install to S/L/E. It seem the boot problem was either BT kext or config related as that was the last modifications I've made on my otherwise stable system. Not sure but not worth pulling my hair out any more lol.

I can now reliably boot with the mini-PCI-E chip but neither WiFi or bluetooth connect to anything. I did notice that System Information shows no PCI cards plugged in but DPCI manager does show my card with an device id of 4360..which isn't mentioned in the guide. Wasn't sure if I needed to inject this or if it was native..searched and seemed to get conflicting answers, maybe mixing up model with device id?

So at this point, either I have a fake/unsupported card or i'm still missing something.

At any rate, reattaching requested files and calling it a night.

Attachments

• DiagLog.zip
    1 MB · Views: 94
Hi,

I've managed to make Handoff "enabled" via the Continuity Activator Tool, now also the AirDrop works but Handoff doesn't seem to really work.

Also if I try to send an SMS via iMessage written from the Mac, It stays some time on "sending" and after It says that can't deliver it (but iMessage normally working).

Any advice on how to make this work?

I'm using an Airport Broadcom BCM94331CD (used with PCIe Adapter) with Device ID: 14E4/4331

Hi all, I have a weird problem:

Everything's running smoothly, wifi and BT work great, I can wake my mac from deep sleep up using my magic keyboard or mouse but once it's awake, BT "crashes" and mouse or keyboard no longer work. I can plug the keyboard and navigate to the bluetooth settings, it says that it's active and both mouse and keyboards are paired and detected. Interestingly, putting the mac to sleep using the keyboard and waking it up right away fixes it...

I have a BCM94352Z, I didn't post a boot.log as I don't believe it's a boot issue but please let me know if you need it, cheers

Attachments

• RXs iMac.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
Hi all, I have a weird problem:

Everything's running smoothly, wifi and BT work great, I can wake my mac from deep sleep up using my magic keyboard or mouse but once it's awake, BT "crashes" and mouse or keyboard no longer work. I can plug the keyboard and navigate to the bluetooth settings, it says that it's active and both mouse and keyboards are paired and detected. Interestingly, putting the mac to sleep using the keyboard and waking it up right away fixes it...

I have a BCM94352Z, I didn't post a boot.log as I don't believe it's a boot issue but please let me know if you need it, cheers

Refer to laptop FAQ regarding Google Chrome hooking USB ports.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I'm use dw1560 laptop.Wifi working but bt not working

First need window boot then osx boot bt working

But i'll not install window.Only osx

Possible dw1560 pin 54 cut can use bt osx?

I cant find what pin 54..

Help me plz

I'm use dw1560 laptop.Wifi working but bt not working

First need window boot then osx boot bt working

But i'll not install window.Only osx

Possible dw1560 pin 54 cut can use bt osx?

I cant find what pin 54..

Help me plz

Sounds like you didn't install BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.

Sounds like you didn't install BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.

I did install but not working.First need window boot..dw1560

LOL

I want only boot sierra

(Other Usb bt dongle working)

Tell me plz dw1560 pin54 cut?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back