Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
0a5c:22be was supported by an earlier version of BrcmPatchRAM but not the current version.
Support went away when support was removed from the Win8/Win10 drivers.

does that mean i need to use previous version kext to patch?-

Last edited:
If I wanted to get a BCM94360CD for the Z170N-Wifi. What adapter would I get?

Hi, just recently I've bought Anatel bcm94352z. After many read posts and countless tries only bluetooth works, fakepciid Broadcom wifi kext fails to load though I did put all the patches in clover. Card itself identifies under linux as 14e4:4360. Is it supported by Rehabman kexts ?
edit: Required files attached.

Attachments

• untitled folder 2.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I have also tested with 10.12 (instead of 10.12.1) and have the same issue with handoff not working.

So the suggestion to downgrade to 10.12 from 10.12.1 does not fix the handoff issue. can someone please update the ktext files to fix the issue since there is no way around it? the 94360 is native hardware (I believe) as well Toleda.

can someone please update the ktext files to fix the issue
Waiting on your contribution
Native hardware comment did not refer to native components.
Learned long ago not to change a recommendation based on one user's claim. Why haven't you done a clean Sierra/10.12 install to confirm for yourself?
One developer built a handoff tool; run his tool and see what it says.

It works under linux fine, bluetooth works under Sierra. Haven't tried it under windows yet, got to take a look tonight.
Not relevant with respect to macOS.
It is a valid Broadcom device_id (never shipped)
See Broadcom - WikiDevi (select devices to see device_id)
Note: all Broadcom ac wifi products have device_ids of 43a0 or higher.

Waiting on your contribution
Native hardware comment did not refer to native components.
Learned long ago not to change a recommendation based on one user's claim. Why haven't you done a clean Sierra/10.12 install to confirm for yourself?
One developer built a handoff tool; run his tool and see what it says.

I would love to help but have no idea about modifying ktext files.
Many users are claiming handoff isnt working, not just me. Here is a link to the updated guide which I used to build my exact config, others with the same hardware have the issue - see post #6: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...lake-ga-h170n-wifi-hd530.208471/#post-1380472
I can run the tool, do you know where it is located?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back