Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to modify the native kexts. Restore to vanilla...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.
Here you go. (Restored back to vanilla)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
  • julian200601.ioreg.zip
    699 KB · Views: 93
  • terminal_output.txt.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 98
thanks got wifi working...bt as well after the right kexts

regarding the patch for 5ghz...i didn't do the patch but i still see 5ghz networks in my wifi. is this normal?

Some people find the 5ghz patch is not needed.

Your config.plist does not have the fcvo patch by the-darkvoid.
And what is that entry under Patches related to then? I checked it, it's just the same but in Base64. Did you open config-backup.plist mistakenly? Edit: Ok, just saw the mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience :/

Last edited:
Hi! I managed to make my WiFi & BT work using BCM94352Z, however AirDrop does not work for me. It looks like that:
AirDrop.png

Is it possible to make AirDrop work?

Does it mean that files are transferred over bluetooth?

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. It is possible the initial connection is made via bluetooth then the bulk transfer made via WiFi if available. But that is just a guess.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. It is possible the initial connection is made via bluetooth then the bulk transfer made via WiFi if available. But that is just a guess.
I have an original MacBook Pro and it has bluetooth always disabled. AirDrop works at this MacBook. That makes me think that Bluetooth or WiFi are just transports. And hackintosh is looking for an another transport. However it's just a guess.

I just wonder if this problem is specific to me or everyone else don't have working AirDrop as well?

I have an original MacBook Pro and it has bluetooth always disabled. AirDrop works at this MacBook. That makes me think that Bluetooth or WiFi are just transports. And hackintosh is looking for an another transport. However it's just a guess.

I just wonder if this problem is specific to me or everyone else don't have working AirDrop as well?

It may depend on SMBIOS. Because it seems strange there would be "Turn on Bluetooth" right in the Airdrop screen if it didn't factor in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back