Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a BCM94352HMB card but haven't built my system yet.

Should I install it onto my motherboard before or after I go through the Unibeast/Multibeast process?

Does it make any difference? Is one way easier than the other in relation to installing the patches and stuff?

I just bought a BCM94352HMB card but haven't built my system yet.

Should I install it onto my motherboard before or after I go through the Unibeast/Multibeast process?

Does it make any difference? Is one way easier than the other in relation to installing the patches and stuff?

Order doesn't really matter.

does Qualcomm Atheros AR9565 supported? i have my bluetooth on and i can pair it with other devices but it seems that i cannot turn it off. if the WiFi card is supported, i would like to try to port it. anyway, if this card is not supported, how can i turn it off since i cannot turn in off from Syspref->Bluetooth.

does Qualcomm Atheros AR9565 supported?

No.

i have my bluetooth on and i can pair it with other devices but it seems that i cannot turn it off.

Power control is not provided for Atheros BT. Only Broadcom.

Hi. I would like to buy a proper wifi card for my Lenovo Y580. Currently I'm using USB WiFi, but working AirPort and handoff would be nice. I can get "Atheros AR5B97" very cheap. Will it work with my 10.11.1?

Hi toleda and customac mates.

I read your guide a lot of times but I can't understand the steps to follow. (I am newbie on this world)

This is my CustoMac:

Intel core i7 3770K
Asus P8Z68-V PRO
Nexxt Saros 300 PCI-E x1 Wi-Fi adapter (Atheros AR9287 chip)
El Capitan 10.11.1 with Clover Legacy Bootloader

Can you explain me the steps to wi-fi adapter works well?

Hi toleda and customac mates.

I read your guide a lot of times but I can't understand the steps to follow. (I am newbie on this world)

This is my CustoMac:

Intel core i7 3770K
Asus P8Z68-V PRO
Nexxt Saros 300 PCI-E x1 Wi-Fi adapter (Atheros AR9287 chip)
El Capitan 10.11.1 with Clover Legacy Bootloader

Can you explain me the steps to wi-fi adapter works well?

Resolved by myself using toledaarp.kext, install using Kext Wizard and reboot.

Can anyone help me to make Atrehos AR956x works? How can I do it? Step by step.
168c, 36
Yosemite 10.10.5

Can anyone help me to make Atrehos AR956x works? How can I do it? Step by step.
168c, 36
Yosemite 10.10.5

It is not supported. Must be replaced.

And it's no way to make this adapter work? Can you advice small USB adapter? Because my laptop is under warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back