Contribute
Register

[Guide] Acer Swift 3 i5-8250U Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a pathmap issue. Path maps are in the XML related to layout-id (Platforms). Refer to AppleALC source.

After several days changing NodeID in the Platform28.xml I only was able to make the microphone not to show movement when audio is coming through the headphone port. In one of those changes I made the Mic to show movement when sound were coming through the internal speakers but the mic was not working either. I don't know what to do now.

trackpad works?

Yes, here is Clover Kext Other folder. You might also need the following Kext patched in your config.

upload_2018-12-26_15-20-14.png

Attachments

• Other.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Anyone have issues with audio cutting out using bluetooth headphones such as AirPods? It happens to me sometimes and I don't know whats causing it, but it gets worse after waking from sleep for a long time such as five hours.

Thank you.

I also have a SF314-54, ALC256, I got it to work with alc layout properties and AppleALC (I can share if you are interested) but the internal MIC is not working, can you please confirm that your internal MIC is working. I notice from many Linux sites that the internal MIC is not working with linux and ALC256. https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=279424&start=40
I also have a SF314-54, ALC256, I got it to work with alc layout properties and AppleALC (I can share if you are interested) but the internal MIC is not working, can you please confirm that your internal MIC is working. I notice from many Linux sites that the internal MIC is not working with linux and ALC256. https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=279424&start=40

Hello, same Acer SF314-54, I'm stuck with audio not working, using your same "others" kexts
Can you tell me about alc layout properties and AppleALC? Maybe I misconfigured something

I used Mojave guide from second page with my Sf314-56 i5-8265U, Intel UHD 620. Unfortunately I do not have any backlight during installation and afterwards. Can somebody tell me what to do?

Last edited:
Can someone help me to get my Hackintosh work. The biggest problem is, that my trackpad don't work. Another problem is the dark brightness of the screen.

I can post some files of the DSDT or the config?

Can someone help me to get my Hackintosh work. The biggest problem is, that my trackpad don't work. Another problem is the dark brightness of the screen.

I can post some files of the DSDT or the config?

Try this guide, it's for Swift 5, but it's working fine on my SF314-56:

You need to upgrade to Mojave 10.14.5, most of the functions work on mine: trackpad, backlight, audio, HDMI audio, sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back