Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Prime B560-Plus
CPU
i5-10400F
Graphics
RX 580
Hi everyone, this is my guide to install macOS Sierra on Acer F 15 F5-573G-7828.

Schermata 2017-12-18 alle 15.32.17.png

Bios Settings: Disable Wake on LAN, Set to AHCI Mode, and Disable Secure Boot (You will have to set a Bios Password) and enable F12 boot menu.

What is Working:
-Audio (Speakers and Jack)
-Lan
-Video Intel HD 520 1536 MB (No glitch, brightness slider works and NighShift works)
-Wifi ( Wifi card has to be replaced. I am using BCM94352Z and both 2,4 and 5 Ghz are working great)
-Webcam and Microphone
-Touchpad (With gestures as two finger scrolling) and Keyboard
-Sleep
-Battery
-Airplay

What is NOT Working:
-Nvidia GTX 950M but Intel works great
-Bluetooth haven't tested It, i do not use it
-HDMI haven't tested. I think it needs a fix to work, but I do not use it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

USB Installer Creation:

Create a USB Installer of macOS Sierra with Unibeast, select UEFI Boot and do NOT select amd or nvidia inject.

Mount the EFI of the USB with EFI mounter, delete the EFI folder and add the EFI folder that I have attached (I have removed Serial and UUID and MLB, you will need to add them to use iMessage or Facetime).

USB is Ready.

Installation:

Press F12 and boot from USB.

Now select the USB, press the spacebar and boot in verbose mode (If you get a black screen repeat this 3 or more times and change USB port).

Installer should be started. In disk utility erase the disk where you wanna install macOS.
Proceed with the installation and Install on the disk.

After the reboot, boot from the USB (with F12), but this time boot from the disk where you have installed macOS (from clover).
Finish the initial setup.

EFI, kext and fixes:

Now that you are on macOS you won't be able to reboot it without the USB but we are gonna fix this.

With EFI mounter, mount the EFI of the disk where you have installed macOS. Delete everything in EFI partition and add the EFI folder that I have attached( It's the same of the USB).

Reboot macOS.

Now many things should work except from Audio Ethernet(LAN) and Wifi.

With Kext Wizard Install kexts that I have attached in Fix Ethernet and reboot macOS.

With Kext Wizard Install kexts that I have attached in Fix Audio and reboot macOS.

With Kext Wizard Install kexts that I have attached in Fix Wifi+Bluetooth and reboot macOS.

Now we have fixed Ethernet, Audio and Wifi.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everything now will work.

If you need help reply down here, I will try to help.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    25.5 MB · Views: 1,216
  • Fix Ethernet.zip
    116.5 KB · Views: 586
  • Fix Audio.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 758
  • Fix Wifi+Bluetooth.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 782
Last edited:
Hi everyone, this is my guide to install macOS Sierra on Acer F 15 F5-573G-7828.

View attachment 300486

Bios Settings
: Disable Wake on LAN, Set to AHCI Mode, and Disable Secure Boot (You will have to set a Bios Password) and enable F12 boot menu.

What is Working:
-Lan
-Video Intel HD 520 1536 MB (No glitch, brightness slider works and NighShift works)
-Wifi ( Wifi card has to be replaced. I am using bcm94352z and both 2,4 and 5 Ghz are working great)
-Webcam and Microphone
-Sleep
-Battery
-Airplay

What is NOT Working:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

USB Installer Creation:

Create a USB Installer of macOS Sierra with Unibeast, select UEFI Boot and do NOT select amd or nvidia inject.

Mount the EFI of the USB with EFI mounter, delete the EFI folder and add the EFI folder that I have attached (I have removed Serial and UUID and MLB, you will need to add them to use iMessage or Facetime).

USB is Ready.

Installation:

Now select the USB, press the spacebar and boot in verbose mode (If you get a black screen repeat this 3 or more times and change USB port).

Installer should be started. In disk utility erase the disk where you wanna install macOS.

After the reboot, boot from the USB (with F12), but this time boot from the disk where you have installed macOS (from clover).

EFI, kext and fixes:

Now that you are on macOS you won't be able to reboot it without the USB but we are gonna fix this.

With EFI mounter, mount the EFI of the disk where you have installed macOS. Delete everything in EFI partition and add the EFI folder that I have attached( It's the same of the USB).

Reboot macOS.

With Kext Wizard Install kexts that I have attached in Fix Ethernet and reboot macOS.

With Kext Wizard Install kexts that I have attached in Fix Audio and reboot macOS.

With Kext Wizard Install kexts that I have attached in Fix Wifi+Bluetooth and reboot macOS.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keep in mind only you can use the patched ACPI in ACPI/patched.
Other users must patch their own.
You might consider adding information regarding the patches required.

And also, you have a lot more work to do here (brightness control, CPU PM, just to name a couple of things not done)
Read FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

And here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-some-unsolved-problems-in-10-12-sierra.202316/

Also, no need for the entire EFI folder (with APPLE). This just contributes to a gigantic download. Please trim the unnecessary files from EFI.zip.

Last edited:
Keep in mind only you can use the patched ACPI in ACPI/patched.
Other users must patch their own.
You might consider adding information regarding the patches required.

And also, you have a lot more work to do here (brightness control, CPU PM, just to name a couple of things not done)
Read FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

And here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-some-unsolved-problems-in-10-12-sierra.202316/

Also, no need for the entire EFI folder (with APPLE). This just contributes to a gigantic download. Please trim the unnecessary files from EFI.zip.
i install on legasy boot and I don't have efi portion, what can I do??

View attachment 300486

Bios Settings
: Disable Wake on LAN, Set to AHCI Mode, and Disable Secure Boot (You will have to set a Bios Password) and enable F12 boot menu.

What is Working:
-Lan
-Wifi ( Wifi card has to be replaced. I am using bcm94352z and both 2,4 and 5 Ghz are working great)
-Webcam and Microphone
-Sleep
-Battery
-Airplay

What is NOT Working:

USB Installer Creation:

USB is Ready.

Installation:

EFI, kext and fixes:

Reboot macOS.

My usb installer f

View attachment 300486

Bios Settings

What is Working:
-Lan
-Webcam and Microphone
-Sleep
-Battery
-Airplay

What is NOT Working:

USB Installer Creation:

USB is Ready.

Installation:

EFI, kext and fixes:

Reboot macOS.

my usb installer freeze in run osx install, plz help, tanks

Attachments

• 0B69C00A-0C94-46DD-B3B3-4052D9FAAA4A.jpeg
    0B69C00A-0C94-46DD-B3B3-4052D9FAAA4A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 505
hi i have problem with config.plist, i cant boot in installation,
my laptop acer aspire f5-573g-766t
CPU: i7-6500U 2.5GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz
VGA: Intel 520/Nvidia Geforse 940MX with 4 GB Delicated VRAM
RAM: 8 GB DDR4
HDD: 1000GB

Attachments

• IMG_0329.JPG
    IMG_0329.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 658
Did you disabled you Nvidia graphics?
And what about your battery life?
Battery is really good as on windows.
Yeah, i am not using nvidia but i am using intel graphics card. It is enough on mac, it is seen as 1GB and it is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back