GTX 770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just installed my GTX 770 and everything is working fine. I noticed in the system profiler the card show VRAM Total of O MB?
How do I fix this?

I had the same problem. The mistake I have done was to enable nvidia inject first time I have used multibeast after a fresh install (so the config plist had that checked on; use the clover configurator to modify your config plist and save in the mounted EFI partition). So why I have discovered after a week of reading and searching the net for a fix was that before boot I went in the graphics injection in clover boot options and unchecked nvidia inject (it is a little + sign) and then it worked. I also have a gtx 770 (oc 4GB). Running El Capitan 10.11.2 and the definition is Mac Pro (early2008). I did install CUDA and WebDriver.
Screen Shot 2015-12-27 at 1.46.33 PM.png

Turn off NVidia injection of using Clover or remove GraphicsEnabler=Yes if using Chameleon/Chimera

I just installed my GTX 770 and everything is working fine. I noticed in the system profiler the card show VRAM Total of O MB?
How do I fix this?
I

I have the exact same issue with a GTX950, by the way i have an intel core i5 6600 CPU and i've selected in system definition in clover iMac16,1 instead of iMac17,1 which i guess should work better with my hardware but when i pick 17,1 my GPU is not recognized at all, giving me a black/no signal screen after the Apple's logo loading.
Sorry for my english i'm not a native english speaker ;).

I have the exact same issue with a GTX950, by the way i have an intel core i5 6600 CPU and i've selected in system definition in clover iMac16,1 instead of iMac17,1 which i guess should work better with my hardware but when i pick 17,1 my GPU is not recognized at all, giving me a black/no signal screen after the Apple's logo loading.
Sorry for my english i'm not a native english speaker ;).

iMac17,1 is know to produce a black screen without patching. See problem #4 - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back