Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!
Which of these Videocards are better?
I want to build a Mac OSx and i'll use it mainly for video editing (not gaming), and i'll use FinalCut.
I know that GTX670 is so much better but should i buy? Would be a bargain for me?

Thank you!

Hi!
Which of these Videocards are better?
I want to build a Mac OSx and i'll use it mainly for video editing (not gaming), and i'll use FinalCut.
I know that GTX670 is so much better but should i buy? Would be a bargain for me?

Thank you!

According to the well-respected site Tom's Hardware, the 670 is only one step higher on their comparison hierarchy than the 660Ti: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html. So my guess is that there isn't *that much* difference, especially for what you want to do with it.

One thought I also had is that the 660Ti is available in an OC (overclocked) edition from a number of manufacturers for only a little more than the standard version. I would guess that comes in performance wise somewhere between the standard 660Ti and the 670, so it might be another option for you. Ultimately it comes down then to how much you want to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back