Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
Gtx 550ti video card woking on mountain lion

Hi guys.. well i have installed mountain lion using graphic card Gtx 550ti ...

here is the video that i am showing u guys... related with the graphic stuff.. Plz feel free to comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5vCCU4UtLQ

Hi Aijaz,

I cant seem to watch this Vid on my Customac, youtube loads but does't play.
Can i ask what Mother board you are using ?

I am just about to do my Multibeast adjustments now that 5 is out.
Fingers crossed

Well its an Intel DH773EB board....

Hi Aijaz,

I cant seem to watch this Vid on my Customac, youtube loads but does't play.
Can i ask what Mother board you are using ?

I am just about to do my Multibeast adjustments now that 5 is out.
Fingers crossed
Make sure your flash is loaded or updated, especially if your using Safari.

Hi guys.. well i have installed mountain lion using graphic card Gtx 550ti ...

here is the video that i am showing u guys... related with the graphic stuff.. Plz feel free to comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5vCCU4UtLQ

I am unsure what you are showing?
Your clicking all about at different things and applications. Could you please write down what you seem to be experiencing.

I am just showing the my graphic card Gtx 550ti is running smoothly without any issues.. coz here at forums i have read that its not supporting mountain lion it only supports lion. So in this video i am showing that its supporting mountain lion.. apart from wake up/sleep everything is working flawlessly.

I am just showing the my graphic card Gtx 550ti is running smoothly without any issues.. coz here at forums i have read that its not supporting mountain lion it only supports lion. So in this video i am showing that its supporting mountain lion.. apart from wake up/sleep everything is working flawlessly.
lol
OK, I didn't know your vid was showing no issues with your 550ti install, thought is was an issue thread.
You should edit your title to show card working and here is a vid showing it or something along those lines.

Sleep/wake could be several things as well.
You could try Please Sleep program to assist in getting your system to sleep.

Even TonyMac himself has confirmed the issue on these cards - and he too thought things were fine at first.

The 550Ti is incompatible with Mountain Lion at this time due to serious driver issues.

I have the same result. running two 550tis dual screen working nicely, i haven't attempted sleep wake and really dont care much about that feature as i have turned it off.

With Flash is it just the standard flash plugin from adobe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back