Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

I'm stuck with my hackintosh, I can't get it booting without nv_disable=1 ... I'm using the most recent clover, and since the web driver installation solely with the nvda_drv=1 argument . Without the nv_disable=1 it boots halfway up, then there is no more signal on the screen.

I managed to get it booting one time, I believe it was with Graphics_Enabler=No -- but also this doesn't work anymore (I didn't change anything actually), also at this one time it were it was working, it booted halfway up, screen went black, and after some seconds the login screen was there in an amazing high defintion... (is this normal el capitan behaviour?!)

Any idea what else I could try? It's a Lenovo K410... Integrated Graphics is of course disabled.

Thanks a bunch!

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Graphics_Enabler=No should be GraphicsEnabler=No but is not a valid Clover boot argument.

Added my signature - sorry for that.

What I've tried:
  • GraphicsEnable=No and Yes
  • With native OS X drivers and NVIDIA Web Drivers
  • PCIRootID=1 and 0
  • npci=0x2000
  • PCIrootUID=1
  • Chaning SMBIOS version
None of them seems to be working sadly :(

Added my signature - sorry for that.

What I've tried:
  • GraphicsEnable=No and Yes
  • With native OS X drivers and NVIDIA Web Drivers
  • PCIRootID=1 and 0
  • npci=0x2000
  • PCIrootUID=1
  • Chaning SMBIOS version
None of them seems to be working sadly :(

Once again, GraphicsEnabler=No/Yes are not valid Clover boot arguments..
How are you connected to your monitor ?

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Once again, GraphicsEnabler=No/Yes are not valid Clover boot arguments..
How are you connected to your monitor ?

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Ahh, got I- I'm connected by HDMI as on VGA I got DSMOS arrvied (and it stops there)

As the boot is successful, the verbose does not get stuck, it goes away and the screen turns black (it feels like the computer is started, just no gfx). I took a video of it, and post the last and second last "screencapture" I could make of the video.

Attached both versions, with Web driver installed and without. Both without Nvidia Injection in Clover.

Thank you for your support
With Web Drivers:
withWeb.PNG
Without
no_webdrv1.PNG
no_webdrv2.jpg

Last edited:
You seem to have an enabled Serial port, check your BIOS settings and disable it.
Also make sure that VT-d is disabled too (or add dart=0 to your boot arguments).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 12.37.32.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 12.37.32.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back