Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Grey Screen for final stage of installing Mojave - hp probook 6470b

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can i do that ? thanks !

how can i do that ? thanks !
ead FAQ, "Problem Reporting"

Finally, I got it done. My recommendation is doing fresh installation so you can boot from usb if you have install previous Clover on your hard drive to use dual boot.

-First, I got to delete or uninstall all old Clover since I use to work for dual boot Windows and Mac. I actually had to repair my Windows since I cant boot in . (Please make a usb recovery usb if you guys have dual boot).
-And then, I use your clover link to create the installer with the guild https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.261719/
-The installation go very smooth.(Please dettach all device while installing the Mojave.)

thanks for your help !!!!

one more question is: should I upgrade from here to Catalina or perform new installation for Catalina. Please advice. thanks!

Finally, I got it done. My recommendation is doing fresh installation so you can boot from usb if you have install previous Clover on your hard drive to use dual boot.

-First, I got to delete or uninstall all old Clover since I use to work for dual boot Windows and Mac. I actually had to repair my Windows since I cant boot in . (Please make a usb recovery usb if you guys have dual boot).
-And then, I use your clover link to create the installer with the guild https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.261719/
-The installation go very smooth.(Please dettach all device while installing the Mojave.)

thanks for your help !!!!

one more question is: should I upgrade from here to Catalina or perform new installation for Catalina. Please advice. thanks!
either should work, upgrade or clean install, make sure your kexts are updated to the latest and what version of clover are you running?

i just use the one u gave me : Clover_v2.4k_r4701.RM-4963 . Should I use the v2.5k ?

i just use the one u gave me : Clover_v2.4k_r4701.RM-4963 . Should I use the v2.5k ?
the one i linked you was 4961:

my bad that was one 4961 I am using. they are in the same my download folder. I just delete the old one .I am so sorry for the mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back