CPU
Intel i7 8700K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070SC
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Great job guys. I have a work supplied EliteBook 8740w with an intel Core i7 processor that I took to the Leopard level a while ago. Now I just took it to the Lion level. In the process I am now up to date on software updates. And running at 64bit. Great job. Only issue is I have to re-enable my keyboard and mouse.

Motherboard
Windows 7 64 bit
CPU
Intel Core i5
Graphics
ATI Mobility
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
thedon said:
Great job guys. I have a work supplied EliteBook 8740w with an intel Core i7 processor that I took to the Leopard level a while ago. Now I just took it to the Lion level. In the process I am now up to date on software updates. And running at 64bit. Great job. Only issue is I have to re-enable my keyboard and mouse.

I have the same Elitebook, but i can´t install lion, because on install i have no touchpad or mouse to start the disc utility. How do you do that?

Motherboard
GIGABYTE H370M D3H
CPU
Intel i7 8700K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070SC
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
endoplasmat said:
thedon said:

I have the same Elitebook, but i can´t install lion, because on install i have no touchpad or mouse to start the disc utility. How do you do that?

I remember having issues with this. Look for keyboard shortcuts to get into the menus. I also remember using another computer and turning on remote desktop sharing. lastly I had a bluetooth mouse. you can get a cheap one of those for a few bucks and use that. You still need to get into the menus to set the mouse up tho.

Motherboard
Windows 7 64 bit
CPU
Intel Core i5
Graphics
ATI Mobility
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
How i can use Keyboard-Shurtcuts to use disc-utility? You know the shortcuts? I don´t have another pc to desktop-sharing.