CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Great job guys. I have a work supplied EliteBook 8740w with an intel Core i7 processor that I took to the Leopard level a while ago. Now I just took it to the Lion level. In the process I am now up to date on software updates. And running at 64bit. Great job. Only issue is I have to re-enable my keyboard and mouse.

thedon said:
Great job guys. I have a work supplied EliteBook 8740w with an intel Core i7 processor that I took to the Leopard level a while ago. Now I just took it to the Lion level. In the process I am now up to date on software updates. And running at 64bit. Great job. Only issue is I have to re-enable my keyboard and mouse.

I have the same Elitebook, but i can´t install lion, because on install i have no touchpad or mouse to start the disc utility. How do you do that?

endoplasmat said:
thedon said:

I have the same Elitebook, but i can´t install lion, because on install i have no touchpad or mouse to start the disc utility. How do you do that?

I remember having issues with this. Look for keyboard shortcuts to get into the menus. I also remember using another computer and turning on remote desktop sharing. lastly I had a bluetooth mouse. you can get a cheap one of those for a few bucks and use that. You still need to get into the menus to set the mouse up tho.

How i can use Keyboard-Shurtcuts to use disc-utility? You know the shortcuts? I don´t have another pc to desktop-sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back