Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
CPU
Intel Core i7
Graphics
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050Ti
I have a Gigabyte Geforce 1050 Ti in the build I just completed and am interested in setting the LED color to a specific color for the Gigabyte and Fan Stop logos. At the moment, it is cycling through all of the color choices.

Does anybody know of a method to get into those settings? I have tried using Crossover Studio with Nvidia Led visualizer as well as the Geforce Experience App that came on my driver install disk. To no avail.

I have also explored the possibility of partitioning as well as running parallels for the necessary software and have been told that the settings will not carry over.

Is there a script that I can run in Terminal or something? I have exhausted all of the potential solutions I can come up with. It would seem silly to me that there is no way to adjust these types of things.

Your best bet is to boot up Windows and use the Gigabyte utility to set the colors. If it gives you the option to save the profile to the hardware then that should work. Using Parallels won’t work as it doesn’t have the access needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back