Contribute
Register

Good news for x99 10.11 [Haswell E - El Capitan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most important is a stable Hackint0sh build.. Right ?
That is a really nice score and my opinion is to no push more for 800 points..
But if u want u can play with memory oc and more GHz but u need a really good Watercooling.
Then try first the stable part for few days and then play more Highest. :)

That is my latest bench score.

All right, personally I think that increase the CPU frequency more could be dangerous so this is enough for me. I already did a Cinebench benchmark and I'm asking myself why your 960 is only 2 FPS slower than my 970.

Schermata .jpg

Sorry for so many questions but I'm curious about an other fact: do you know if it's possible to use the bluetooth transmitter of our motherboard in Mac? I tried many methods but no-one worked.

All right, personally I think that increase the CPU frequency more could be dangerous so this is enough for me. I already did a Cinebench benchmark and I'm asking myself why your 960 is only 2 FPS slower than my 970.

View attachment 170944

Sorry for so many questions but I'm curious about an other fact: do you know if it's possible to use the bluetooth transmitter of our motherboard in Mac? I tried many methods but no-one worked.

Use that kext to me working verry good
but the important is the USBs to working ΒΤ thats meens BT is internal USB device.
That (scshot) is the better can i have for now on USB.

Attachments

• X99 BT.zip
    1,016.8 KB · Views: 145
  • USB + BT.jpg
    USB + BT.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 236
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...amsung-4k-asus-x99-e-ws-clover-efi-sm951.html

I only used the material he provided in the description.
There is a file called August25, that is what I used.

Hope this helps.
In the mean time if someone knows how to fix a memory allocation problem with a Thunderboltex II card it would be great.
Thanks!
Are there any other cards in the system, if so remove them. If not try the TB card in a different slot. The problem is OsxAptioFixDrv, until the Clover dev's find a coder that and actually fix it we're gonna live with this problem for some time.

Can you attach a screen shot of your system report showing usb 3.0. Also is there anything else I need to do? Really would like to have usb 3.0 just in case someone brings an external hd over or something and needs to copy large files (I don't use usb for much file transferring, but it's nice to have)

Sure, here is my USB report:

usb.jpg

Use that kext to me working verry good
but the important is the USBs to working ΒΤ thats meens BT is internal USB device.
That (scshot) is the better can i have for now on USB.

It didn't work, thank you anyway.

I'm getting "There was an error while gathering PCI device information." under System Information>PCI. Is anyone else getting this?

I'm getting "There was an error while gathering PCI device information." under System Information>PCI. Is anyone else getting this?

Me too.

Thank you very much moviemakergr!!! :headbang:
You have speedstep disabled in the bios but the cpu is stepping down?
Sry if I don't get this right...

What is the advantage of having a SSDT file?! if it's running perfectly without one?

Can anyone help me with that guys?

Screenshot 2016-01-07 22.28.51.png
I "only" get 22820 points in geekbench with an 5820k @ 4,2 GHz
Compared to a couple of people here this seems rather low?
Would a "better" SSDT file change that?

I'm currently using lokicat's SSDT file.
Thanks in advance.

Can anyone help me with that guys?

View attachment 171111
I "only" get 22820 points in geekbench with an 5820k @ 4,2 GHz
Compared to a couple of people here this seems rather low?
Would a "better" SSDT file change that?

I'm currently using lokicat's SSDT file.
Thanks in advance.

Have you changed FakeCPUID?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back